What goes up, must come down (teenage boy hit by falling bullet)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DRAIN SURGEON

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Mooresvile
    I work about a block west of the Lucas oil stadium . About two years ago I found fmj 45 acp with the nose dented laying on our smooth rubber roof.probably hit vents or a.c. and bounced off.

GIJEW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...ate-col-jeff-cooper-shooter-trainer-hero.html

RULE IV: BE SURE OF YOUR TARGET

Know what it is, what is in line with it, and what is behind it. Never shoot at anything you have not positively identified. Be aware of your surroundings, whether on the range or in a fight. Do not assume anything. Know what you are doing.
    "I shoot at the sky an' I'm so good I never miss!" The jackasses that do this s**t may be too stupid to get that gravity applies to bullets but they're also impulsive sociopaths who wouldn't care if you told them.

Spear Dane

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 4, 2015
    Kokomo area
    "I shoot at the sky an' I'm so good I never miss!" The jackasses that do this s**t may be too stupid to get that gravity applies to bullets but they're also impulsive sociopaths who wouldn't care if you told them.

You realize you've just described a good portion of the middle east, right? :):

Top Bottom