• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Pete

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 21, 2011
    Remington 1100 LT20 with a slug barrel for the woods. 50 cal muzzleloader for the open field shots.

Lonnie

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 17, 2010
    Hamilton county
    MOSS, 500 FULLY RIFLED BARREL WITH CANTALIVER SCOPE MOUNT and 2 3/4 remington Buck Hammer ($7 a box) Love the copper solid but way to exspensive anymore and the Buck Hammer has proved its self to me this season
    I can put all 5 shots with the buck hammer back inside the box at 100 yards

DaKruiser

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 6, 2010
    Morgan Co.
    458 BFG upper, thanks BFG!:rockwoot:

619ee9b6.jpg

bender574

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 18, 2011
    Middlebury
    if I had a place to hunt I have a benelli nova with rifled barrel and its sited in for 3"copper solid slugs. maybenext year I'll get to use it....

Flinttim

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2011
    I have a couple 54 flintlocks and a 50 flinter but for the past several years this has been my go to gun for deer season
    DSCF0201.jpg

It started it's life when I found a custom barrel maker in New Hampshire selling the barrel on ebay. Not sure what it was meant for but imagine a BP Cartridge gun of some sort. He stated in the listing that it was a stainless steel barrel, in 50 cal, 1-20 twist and 1 and 1/8 " in diameter, but that it had a gald spot on the rifling on one end. I got it for 12 bucks took it to an old gunsmith friend who also happens to be a Master machinist and he planed it to tapered octagon, 1 and 1/8 " at the breach and 3/4 " at the muzzle. We breached it at the end with the galling. Got to love the stainless. Shoots a 385 grain hard lead bullet. I hammered out the buttplate and had the wood from a tree that blew over, traded for the lock. Anyway I have way less than 50 bucks in her.

Top Bottom