• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cole46845

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 12, 2012
    So I've noticed recently the influx of xds9's that have "followed" people home lately. I know it followed me and was on my list when it first hit. Just wondering what is the next latest and greatest that will be coming out. In waiting for the xds40 but know that's kinda boring. Smith and Wesson or any manufacters have anything new coming

thePinolizer

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 6, 2013
    Hamilton County
    In hoping for xdm 40 3.8 or glock 22. I have a lot of full and mid sized pistols and am interested in a carrying pistol with more stopping power than my lc9. But don't want the bulk and weight of my mk25 or 1911's.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I don't know. Maybe another 1911? I don't have a 9mm yet, so maybe something in that caliber. Too many choices, too little disposable income :D

Polished515

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    Muncie
    I have been looking at the xds9 but I'm starting to sway towards a Shield9 more and more. I need to find a place I can rent and shoot both since no one I shoot with has either. But those are the two I have narrowed down to my new carry at least.

wizardfitz

Expert
    Rating - 95.8%
    23   1   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    franklin,in
    colt Special Combat Government
    o1970cy.jpg

ScouT6a

Master
    Rating - 92.9%
    13   1   0
    Mar 11, 2013
    Just purchased the "next gun on my list" Hasn't even arrived home yet. I put the money order in the mail Saturday morning. It is one that I have been drooling over for some time and just decided to try and locate one.

Ruger New Vaquero, 5.5", bright polished stainless with the .45 long Colt and .45 ACP convertible cylinders. From what I have read, they only send them to one distributor, Davidson's, so they are kinda scarce.

I can't wait to get her. I am having a guy make a leather holster for it, as I type.

Anyone have one of the New Vaqueros that would like to share their experience/opinions?

Top Bottom