• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gglass

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    ELKHART
    It's that time of year again. Let's all show our shiny new gun stuff that Santa brought us.

I received two gun related items this Christmas, and they are just what I wanted... How does Santa always know???

I got this super-duper LaserLyte Side Mount Laser for my Ruger LCP.
    rugerlaser.jpg

Laserlyte — SML Ruger/Kel-Tec .380

I also got some beautiful Hogue Fancy Hardwood Grips in Checkered Lamo Camo for my custom SP-101. Sadly, they will not arrive for a few more weeks, as they are custom made by Hogue.

lamocamogrips.jpg

Those beautiful grips will soon adorn my SP-101, so stay tuned:
    sp101shineon.jpg

Now it's your turn, and remember that pictures are worth double points!!!

Last edited:

scottka

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    SW IN
    Very nice! I got a couple Apex parts for my M&P9. Hard sear and USB. Incredible difference! The grittiness before the USB install was awful. Not a bit of grittiness now.

Lammchop93

Master
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Oct 23, 2011
    Floyds Knobs
    A great double-gun Tapco case
    $100 to Bass Pro that will go straight into my guns
    and money towards a Springfield 1911 Loaded I will be purchasing this week!

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    Only gun stuff I wanted was an AR pistol buffer tube. There was a bunch more that I'd like to have but I can never narrow anything down so this year was more about knives and flashlights.

DarkRose

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    May 14, 2010
    Columbus, Indiana
    I didn't get anything gun related, but dad got an AR built for him, an A2 build on Doublestar lower, pics and details to be posted soon.

Too bad the Spike's BCG happened to be missing the firing pin... We were gonna go shoot it earlier today... now I gotta make some calls and get the problem resolved.

Sweetums

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Lake County
    Was given a DeSantis C&L 1911 holster, a BladeTech Phantom Glock 22 Holster, a Streamlight Polytac LED flashlight, 2 15 round Glock 22 magazines, and a 22 round Glock 22 magazine. I made out pretty well. :D

PlinKing2392

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 3, 2011
    Avon
    I got a 12 ga, H&R Pardner pump shotty a month ago, early from the wifey. And, cash from the in-laws toward a Rock Island 1911. Plus my mom thought it was hilarious to give me a childs sized (it fit my thigh) cowboy belt with two cap gun "revolvers". I did say I wanted a holster.

JoshuaW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 18, 2010
    South Bend, IN
    I got a shirt that reads "Got Ammo?" from my parents (apparently picked out by my little sister though), a box set of books on the history of American gun manufactures along with a 2012 edition gun values book from my grandparents, and a pen made from a 375 Magnum cartridge from my fiance. I also got some cash from her family, some of which will go to ammo and/or a 10/22. I still have my birthday tomorrow (err, today, since its 3am) so I'm not sure what else I may get. All in all pretty good. I'm also giving serious thought to that 50BMG bottle opener that was on here a few days ago, unless someone will donate a case for me to slice up with my Dremel tool.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I didn't get anything gun-related (but I will... oh yes, I will!), but DoggyMama did get me a very cool remote-controlled helicopter, which I proceeded to crash all over the house. No damage to either the copter or the house (yet)! :): Actually I'll be receiving a set of Tech Sights and a sling for my SKS this week (Merry Christmas to me).

Top Bottom