• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cb46184

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    May 10, 2016
    New Whiteland
    Snagged a couple boxes of Armscor .22lr @3.99/box at Rural King Greenwood while picking up dog food. They have a 2 box limit now. They had a box of Winchester .380acp for $21+ if anyone is interested but you better hurry.

Mongo59

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 30, 2018
    Purgatory
    Scored a trio of old pistols.

An Iver Johnson .38 top break DA, a US Revolver .32 top break DA and a Forehand Arms .32 top break DA.

The Iver Johnson will refinish into a real nice pistol...

pinshooter45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 1, 2009
    Indianapolis
    It was actually yesterday but a brand new CZ Scorpion 9mm Carbine followed me home! Saw it about 5 days ago, and it kept calling me back in my dreams, so I figured in order for those dreams not to turn into Nightmares I plunked down the $$ at my LGS. Came with a very nice Vortex Red Dot, 2 boxes of ammo, 1 box of Blazer, and one box of Sig self defense, and a total of 4 mags. I kept seeing Diane Wicked B*tch of the West Feinstein circling on her broom and skywriting "Surrender Gun Owners" So this was the best Middle Finger I could think of!

JasonCountry

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 1, 2016
    West Lafayette
    It was actually yesterday but a brand new CZ Scorpion 9mm Carbine followed me home! Saw it about 5 days ago, and it kept calling me back in my dreams, so I figured in order for those dreams not to turn into Nightmares I plunked down the $$ at my LGS. Came with a very nice Vortex Red Dot, 2 boxes of ammo, 1 box of Blazer, and one box of Sig self defense, and a total of 4 mags. I kept seeing Diane Wicked B*tch of the West Feinstein circling on her broom and skywriting "Surrender Gun Owners" So this was the best Middle Finger I could think of!

Nice! I’m trying to to figure out what my version of that is going to be. The PS90 seems pretty awesome with its 50rd standard capacity magazine, but I’ve been eyeing the Scorpion too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Angrysauce

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 30, 2020
    Kokomo
    Enjoy it. The Scorpion is one of those guns that has so much "wrong with it" from the factory. By all means its a great and reliable PCC, but its quirks have you constantly adding, deleting, and modifying parts. Mine was an impulse buy from an LE discount counter for ~$700 otd. I've since roughly doubled that in parts:D

Attachments

• 297D20D3-EED6-4B6C-B1FF-646453CC9087.jpeg
      297D20D3-EED6-4B6C-B1FF-646453CC9087.jpeg
      2.2 MB · Views: 14

cb46184

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    May 10, 2016
    New Whiteland
    Sweet, LNIB Henry lever action steel .44 mag. I love :ingo:
    Oh, Wait. UPS just delivered a Ruger branded Triple K holster for my Single-Six.

Last edited:

pinshooter45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 1, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Enjoy it. The Scorpion is one of those guns that has so much "wrong with it" from the factory. By all means its a great and reliable PCC, but its quirks have you constantly adding, deleting, and modifying parts. Mine was an impulse buy from an LE discount counter for ~$700 otd. I've since roughly doubled that in parts:D
    All together with ammo and Vortex Red Dot, and 2 Magpul extra Mags it was 1600 leaves of lettuce!

pinshooter45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 1, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I bought a box of 100 Winchester 115gn 9mm today for 49.99. And a box of 50 .40 cal Winchester for 32.00. I box per customer per day Seemed reasonable in today's market. And I did not want to dig into my stash just yet...

Angrysauce

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 30, 2020
    Kokomo
    I have 4 extra. I have no clue what to do with them. You should've called me. Only $120/each.. save yourself taxes and shipping from gunbroker!
    Lol the scalpers are real on them. I have two and the mag catch that I got in a trade out in WA when they first came out. Ordered two more, shipped to my front door for $75 from Shield Arms. They have been fulfilling backorders about a month out, but the buying craze has people paying dumb money to have it now.

Top Bottom