• ...and so much more!
  • SAILORGOLF46

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Feb 14, 2012
    Greenwood
    Yesterday I purchased a used Ruger max-9 just for the H of it. Now to the range and see if it can displace the S&W shield g1 I have carried for many years. Just and old man needing a new toy to play with. Stay safe INGO.

derrickgoins

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Oct 23, 2009
    Westfield
    Geissele Super Duty in Luna Black - took advantage of Brownells sale which includes a $400 Brownells gift card. They were moving pretty quickly so hopefully, I made it in and my order doesn't get cancelled :-)

bsmithg19

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2020
    Blackford County
    Just a few parts for my AR pistol...BAD lever, extended mag release, and a 9.5" Midwest industries handguard. Picked up a strike industries magwell for my gen 5 19 MOS. Snagged it all for $195 shipped from JoeBobs... Definitely one of my favorite parts stores online.

Magnum314

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Central Indiana
    Advertised on the "WTB" forum., and low and behold was contacted by someone I know who saw my post. Even though I thought I was done purchasing any additional polymer handguns...I really wanted a G26 back in my lineup. I much prefer Gen3/4 over the Gen5, so, that is what I now have. I got a GREAT deal on a "used" Gen 4 Glock 26 with 3 mags/NS. No complaints! G26.jpg

1nderbeard

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Apr 3, 2017
    Hendricks County
    busy week.
    Won some online ammo auctions at what were actually reasonable prices. 200 450 bushmaster and 500 hp 762x39.
    And then I got surprised by a sweet little single action 357 revolver. I wasn't prepared to say no. I guess I fancy myself a cowboy. Looks like rust under the lights, but it's just the pattern of the blueing.

I need rifle season to get here quick; all this downtime is costing me a lot of money.

Uhin5oK.jpg

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    Sunday at the Kokomo gun show. Purchased a Stevens Mdl 62 .22 cal rifle for $130. Like new condition and came with two mags. I'm a sucker for the Savage 64/Stevens 62 style rifles.

Also bought an older Japan made Tasco 4x scope for $25. Very clear glass and sharp focus.

CTBay

Marksman
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 13, 2021
    Bedford
    Traded my P365 for my first 1911 here on INGO. One thing I have learned in my short experience is that those tiny guns are not a whole lot of fun to actually shoot. So I kept one tiny pistol and got rid of the others. The factory grips were so ugly! I got some cheap ones to suffice until I can find some I really like. I am already understanding why people love these and I haven’t even shot it yet. Its 9mm and not .45 which is nice because I can actually shoot it instead of hunting for ammo for it. Im not in love with the logo on the slide. Might have it stripped and coated.

91095e744818b6ab3223f672b87f5cd7.jpg

Top Bottom