What guns are at the top of your 2012 must have list?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • x10

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    Martinsville, IN
    I've had the dream of a 40 cal open class gun,

I can't decide

I've got an Eaa witness Match and a M&P in the safe

I can't decide if I should Comp out the witness, or sell the witness and comp the M&P and trick it out,

And even if I do get one of those comp'd I still want to get a M&P Pro in 40

I will have a match grade 40, The Eaa Witness match is already a great gun and I'm tempted to keep Witness as is so I have a Limeted 10 gun, Or if I trick out the witness I find the M&P pro for my limited 10 gun

What to do,

I'm a fanboy of the M&P and already have mags enough to do any competition and my problem with the witness is Mags and tricks are high $

FWP9MM

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 22, 2010
    Bluffton
    For 2012, I would like to get a Kahr CM 9 and a Heritage .22 revolver.

I am interested in the new Sig 938 when it comes out, but I will probably wait a year or so depending on the reviews.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    The number one gun on my list is the CZ 75B. I would also like a Colt Mustang but I want to wait and see if they have any troubles with the new ones. I am still in search for a plinker. Can't seem to find one that I think I will like long term. Oh well, that's the fun of the search.

Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT
    I need a rifle. Can't decide between a DD M4v3, or an LWRC or Noveske SBR. It'll be one of those 3.

Benelli M2

I'd consider a Czechmate a must have, but it ain't in the budget in the forseeable future.

Maybe another Shadow.

Hoosier8

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   1
    Jul 3, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Anything I like that I can get for less than it is actually worth. I like to feel I made a deal even if it seems like a couple of bucks. There are only a couple of firearms I have bought at retail, one of them was the S&W 629 Outfitter at Cabela's.

Last edited:

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I'd like to pick up a Mossberg 930 SPX. I also have an itch for a SAA in 45, a vintage GI 1911 and a WWII PPK in 32. Other than that, nothing really. Even those fall short of the 'must have' criteria. If I do find a nice, WWII vintage 1911, it will pretty much consume my gun budget for 2012 and maybe beyond.

wsenefeld

Master
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Boone Co.
    Never had a .22 so I can't think of anything I'd like more than a Ruger 10 22. Would also like either a scar 16s or to do my first AR build

Top Bottom