what guns you had you really wish you had back.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Big_John

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 22, 2008
    Richmond
    Wish I would have kept the a cheap snub nose 22short pistol my Grandpa gave me when I was 11 I traded it to my aunt for my great grandpas .32 he carried in military.

Amishman44

Master
    Rating - 98%
    49   1   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Woodburn
    My wife had a Beretta Cheetah Model 84 in .380 acp...which we traded for her Glock 26 after the birth of our first child! That is the only gun I wish I had back! It had a great feel to it, shot great, and handled every type of .380 acp ammo that we ever fed through it without a hiccup! It would be nice to have to teach our daughter (age 7 now) to shoot semi-auto. Great little gun!

llh1956

CZ Wizard
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Jul 31, 2010
    Lawrence, IN.
    Colt Python .357 4 inch blue from their custom shop, Colt Gold Cup .45 acp series 70, 1903A3 Springfield 30-06 that had the left side of the receiver milled out to use the Pederson device. A pre 64 Winchester 30-30 made in 1956, S & W model 19-2 2 1/2 inch pinned barrel and recessed chambers.

LionWeight

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Sep 17, 2011
    Merrillville
    This may sound silly but I had an old savage 22 over 20 that I sold that I would REALLY like to get back. It wasn't real practical, but it was fun. On a side note, sellers remorse taught me since that I don't ever sell a gun that I have purchased. Since that time I have bought many...and sold none. I'm much happier now, even though I get a "why do you need so many" question from the wife from time to time. :D:rolleyes:;)

cav_cdr

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    Columbus
    Let's see... just about all of them. We'll start with the two M1A's, Ruger Security Six, Colt pre-Series 70 National Match, High Standard Supermatic Citation, S&W Model 41, the consecutively numbered Ruger Mark II factory overrun KMK512B's... I can't continue, this is killing me.

casper975

Marksman
    Rating - 97.7%
    43   1   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Indianapolis
    I wish I could have all of them back but instead of using them un-lawfully to get money I had to sell most of them to keep a roof over my familys head and to keep there bellys full

Top Bottom