• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    Ive Been carrying this a lot. I love it. Bought it off an INGO member shortly after joining. HK P30L 9mm

p30L.jpg

MAHamlin

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2010
    Been carrying a Taurus PT1911 Government Model with Cor-Bon 230gr JHP +P's these days. The only gripe I have is with the ambi-safety. I need to break down and spend the cash to get a new thumb safety. Otherwise I love it.

I'm hoping to pick up a nice Commander size 1911 in the next few months to replace it. My only beef with that is I was thinking about getting into the semi-custom range (entry level Les Baer, Wilson, Ed Brown's, etc), but the thought of carrying those every day creeps me out a little bit. With the Taurus, it's clearly not a show piece, but it shoots when I ask it to and where I ask it to... every time. I'm thinking I might feel a little more attached to the appearance of a $2000 pistol and feel weird about subjecting it to the abuse of EDC.

Who knows? Maybe I'll trade the Taurus in for a entry level commander and then purchase a nice 5" as a range toy. :dunno:

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    What holster are you using? I am in the market for mine.

I have been carrying my P229 in 357sig

Blackhawk Serpa CQC. i use them for everything.
    Im going to purchase a RAVEN holster, custom made with some extras at the next 1500

I LOVE the P229 by the way

Edit: i said the wrong holster company. Its RAVEN that im getting. fixed it.

Last edited:

IndySSD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 14, 2010
    Wherever I can CC le
    My G22 and Colt 1911 share carry time depending on what I'm wearing and what the weather conditions are.

If it is nasty weather, I take the G. If I'm wearing shorts, I take the G. If I'm concerned at all about anything I'm doing being "Rough" I take the G. If it's going to get dark while I'm out, I take the G.

Other than that I carry the Colt with 2 spare mags.

Jcole

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    Glock 19. Wish I could carry my BHP but just looking at makes it want to rust. It stays oiled up on the nightstand.

Top Bottom