P8300170-e.jpg

Last edited:

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Took the new gun out to the back yard to do some shooting and must say that I am very pleased with this little gun.

I tried a couple different ammo types and had no problems with anything feeding, firing or ejecting. This is, so far, a 100% gun . . . but it has to prove itself with a lot more ammo before I'll declare it a 100% gun! I even tried to jam it up by alternating different bullet types, jacketed, lead, etc in several different magazines and had no problems.

I noticed it feels/shoots differently than the old guns. The steel mainspring housing is checkered and you feel the gun grip your hand under recoil. The rubber checkered mainspring housings on most of the original Combat Masters don't have the same sensation.

I liked the fact that the trailing edge of the front sight is serrated, it makes it easier to get your eye on the front sight picture. That is a nice improvement over the original guns.

The thumb safety is VERY easy to disengage, but very difficult to engage. I like the light touch needed to slip the safety off, it is very light but not so light that it will slip off while in a holster. I did NOT like how difficult it is to engage. It takes a concerted effort to flip the safety on and I think that should be easier.

Overall this gun has promise to be a primary carry gun.

1a.jpg

teh Nub

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2008
    Clark Co
    Mostly my titanium .32 H&R magnum revolver, but I did pick up a CZ 2075 rami last week that I may carry some once I shoot it quite a bit.

theblackknight

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 8, 2008
    North Carolina
    I carry a S&W MP9mm loaded with powerballs. it sits in my comptec m-tac iwb holster everyday. i love it.Never had any failures of anykind. perfect. i put bowie tactical trijicon night sights on it. love em!

AFpilot

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 9, 2008
    I carry a Kel-Tec P380. I can carry it wearing anything, considering it really isn't much bigger, or thicker, than a cell phone. Shoots well for a 3"er.

Top Bottom