• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Colinb913

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 15, 2012
    Newburgh
    As soon as my LTCH comes in, it'll be my keltec p380 with the included belt clip, tucked between the belt and pants, or a in the pocket holster.

Kagnew

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Columbus
    OK, I'll admit that I am a bigot. If the gun isn't a 1911 pattern pistol then I don't like it.

I'll admit it, too. I'm a bigot. I wouldn't have any of the myriad "1911"s off a Christmas tree - unless I had a ready buyer.

My carry? A Smith & Wesson 642 (with 5 Buffalo Bore "Chicago loads") in a Robert Mika pocket holster.

nomadicmutt

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 9, 2012
    SIG P250 subcompact in a generic IWB holster till my supertuck gets here (waiting waiting waiting. Sigh). Love the DAO for Carry. Didn't think I would be a fan of any double action anything when i started shopping around, but i really enjoy how it feels.
    Also gives a little peace of mind that while its in my holster, there is no spring tension making the gun "want" to go off. Even if everything mechanical fails, nothing goes bang on my belt.
    I have attracted bad guns that shoot NOT on command before, so I'm always a little wary of it.

jjohnson

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 1, 2011
    I carry the ruger lcp. I love this little gun. It is easy to carry and conceal. I feel uncomfortable carrying a larger pistol. I am always tugging at my shirt to make sure no one sees it. I do not have that problem with my lcp. I also occasionally carry my taurus 709 slim which is easy to conceal.

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Tampa, FL
    I was carrying a 5 shot sp101 for the longest time because I logically figured out that if anyone wanted to mug me, it would be 2 or 3 guys at the most so I figured I was fine with 5 shots. Then this 20 vs. 1 mob attack nonsense started. I got a Sig P250 subcompact also. Love the grip, the weight and the firepower. Great carry package.

I will admit I've heard rumors that the P250 is going striker fired sometime in the future. When that happens, I'm there. This DAO is fine but I'd love a Glock trigger in this frame.

Shroom

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 25, 2009
    Middletown, IN
    Just waiting for the mail man to bring me my rights since Im somewhat new to the state.

But been shopping around for a good ccw gun, if I dont find one i like it'll be my Glock 23.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Actually tried carrying my 686ssr last night in a pancake holster.

I'm surprised... It carries nicely, and conceals better than most other things for me. I have a feeling I'll be carrying it a lot more often.

Patriot3

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 11, 2012
    Kokomo
    I have a concealed carry license and i love the right to carry a firearm now. But anyway i carry a sp101 in 357 caliber. I also carry a springfield xd 45 acp tactical. :)

js24

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2012
    I carry my S&W 990L .40 or my Ruger SR9C. I love my Ruger P345 the most, but damn it just gets to be too much after a while.

Top Bottom