• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dark Knight

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2013
    Indianapolis
    I'm partial to my Taurus PT145 and Ruger LCP, but would really be interested in getting a Glock 27. I've never had a problem with either, but a Glock just seems to have the AK mentality of running like gangbusters. I had a first Gen 19, and I miss it.

roustabout

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2013
    portland oregon
    I have carried many over the years. Until the last year I had a little 32 auto I carried. I always use to think if I was to ever to use it it would be under 10 feet. Now how things are going in this world I moved up to a xds 45. My 32 just up set the bad guy at 50 feet away. I have no plans for a gun fight. The xds is light . Easy to conceal and very manageable recoil. I went to 45 over a 9mm a I have many 1911s and other 45. I no longer had my s&w 9mm. It was a ammo thing. I already have so many calibers to keep on hand. I do not need more.

Last edited:

jurassicnarc

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    1350 posts since 2008... the never ending thread. I'm betting that 40% of the respondents have changed their EDC since this thread was started, and I wonder......What have we learned?

HFDowner

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    For small size I carry a Keltec 32

I have a Keltec 32. It also comes in a slightly wider format 40 caliber. I use defense loads. The Keltec comes with a lanyard pin so you can wear it aroung your neck, or a side clip that fastens to the side of the firearm. I use the slide clip and catch the clip on my belt in the small of my back. It does not have the capacity of 1911's or compacts, but for comfort and ease of carry and concealment I like it. Most often I do not eaen feel the weapon even when driving. After all the point of carry is to make sure you carry.

669265_01_keltec_p_32_32_caliber_640.jpg

Mackey

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    interwebs
    OK, I'll admit that I am a bigot. If the gun isn't a 1911 pattern pistol then I don't like it. I've got more than my wife knows about, but most of them share some very similar traits, most are compact 1911s. A bunch of them are Detonic Combat Masters in various calibers multipe 45s, plus a 9mm and even more rare 38 Super. A couple more are Paras in 9mm and 45.

These two are with me frequently, both are lightweight, one is a single stack 9mm with the LDA trigger, the other is a double stack 45. Both are smaller and lighter than my Colt Officers Model.

Para Ordnance Carry 9, customized at the Para shop for me:
    1-1.jpg

Para Ordnance Warthog, aftermarket customized:
    IMG_1301.jpg

So what do you carry?

Did you ever get an SR1911?
    Have you seen the new commander style SR1911?

Top Bottom