FN Hi Power 9mm
    View attachment 2697

Les Baer TR Special
    View attachment 2698

Colt Mustang(s) .380
    View attachment 2699

HKP7 PSP
    View attachment 2700

The HP is becoming my primary carry, However the P7 is the perfect "At work gun" for me due to it's compact overall size I spend a lot of time in the car, it's short OAL and short grip make it a joy to carry when seated for long periods of time.

Michiana

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 3, 2008
    Granger
    Either of these two depending on the situation

My full sized CCW is my Rossi Model 877 revolver in .357 mag. I mix several different rounds in the cylinder including Winchester 110 gr. jacketed hollow points, Remington Golden Saber 125 gr. brass jacketed hollow points, and Remington multiball (2) 70 gr. 000 buckshot rounds. The first out is the multiball and if need be the next will be a hollow point. This gun I usually keep in the car but sometimes carried if I feel the need for more firepower in specific situations.

The gun I most likely will have on me is my Beretta Model 850 .25 cal. automatic. I chamber a Hornady 35 gr. XYP jacketed hollow point round and fill the clip with six Winchester 45 gr. expanding point rounds to make sure nothing catches as they are smooth pointed like a FMJ. This gun goes in a pocket sleeve and is very light and easy to conceal carry. Not the stopping power of the .357 but not intrusive so I am more apt to put this in my pocket when going out.

I believe your choice of ammo is as important as your gun and you want that first shot to stop the situation right then.

Michiana

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 3, 2008
    Granger
    My carry gun when I go to Detroit

When I need to make a point if it comes to "You showed me yours so I'll show you mine"; this one usually does the trick every time. Nothing fancy but lots of lead. :do2::do2::do2::do2::do2::do2::do2::do2::do2:
    There's 80 rounds of 9mm in those three clips. Sort of hard to hide under a golf shirt.

gunnut

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 24, 2008
    Greenwood
    :do2:
    When my license arrives I'll be carrying my Taurus PT 24/7 PRO I bought this gun for my wife ,it is pink, she likes it but before she had this the safest place was behind the target.

DSC00096.jpg

DSC00097.jpg

mconley

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 17, 2008
    Hendricks Co.
    Glock 23 all the way, it is perfect size and the right ammount of knock down power for everyday carry. gotta have the night sights though... i never carry a gun that has a saftey as my primary, sure it could be done with a lot of training with that weapon but why take that chance that the one time you HAVE to pull it and use it that youll forget to hit that little lever

Top Bottom