• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • misconfig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   1
    Apr 1, 2009
    Avon
    Charter arms has the lavender lady and the pink lady - I'm not a fan of charter but those are some I know of.

Also, get anything and duracoat it like previously suggested, check this out!

springfield-emp-1911-pink-jewelled.jpg

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    Thanks for the suggestions everyone. She now wants a Walther PPK because "that's what her boss has and her boss said she would love it".

Some people are just hopeless. We have repeatedly tried to tell her that she needs to buy what she is comfortable with and any potential rapist or muggers wont care what her gun looks like.

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    Thanks for the suggestions everyone. She now wants a Walther PPK because "that's what her boss has and her boss said she would love it".

Some people are just hopeless. We have repeatedly tried to tell her that she needs to buy what she is comfortable with and any potential rapist or muggers wont care what her gun looks like.

Tell her that she needs to buy a pair of New Balance sneakers without trying them on because I have them and I say she'll love them.
    Would she? Doubtful.
    You gotta shop for guns just like you would for shoes.
    Everybody's feet are different and the same shoe that I like may drive someone else batty. Same goes for hands and the fit of a gun.

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    Instead of pink gun, get her some pretty holsters. I am not into pink but Joe has sat me down, when I am out of the kitchen, to show me holsters on the internet. I really like the hoster on Holster for people you know Quality

I dont see her ever wearing a holster. this will be a purse or car gun. I really am sold that he wants to get her a gun "that he likes" as a way to get a new gun

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    Tell her that she needs to buy a pair of New Balance sneakers without trying them on because I have them and I say she'll love them.
    Would she? Doubtful.
    You gotta shop for guns just like you would for shoes.
    Everybody's feet are different and the same shoe that I like may drive someone else batty. Same goes for hands and the fit of a gun.

Haha I actually told her boss yesterday that she should go to bars and tell girls to hook up with me cause she would. Shes definatley got the point i was making

Lady Magnum

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 19, 2010
    Rochester
    S&W makes a M&P 9mm with Pink grips that part of the proceeds go to Breast Cancer Awarness. Then we can discuss custom ingraving on fine revolvers to make them beautiful for the ladies. Michael Gouse in Hamilton MT is who I recommend for hand engraving. S&W also has laser engraving that is very reasonable. Coronado Leather has some great gun purses,FYI.
    Ajax Grips has ivory grips if you like.:):

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Red Ghost has quite a few colored guns in stock the last time I was there.

revance

Expert
    Rating - 88.9%
    8   1   0
    Jan 25, 2009
    Zionsville

I'm going to be honest... my brother in law has a PPK and it is a lemon. It would fail to feed at least twice on each magazine. I did some hillbilly gunsmithing on it and now it is reliable (well maybe, I only tested it 50 rounds).

Worse yet, the sharp edges on the back (finish anyone???) made the skin between my thumb and index finger bleed after only 30 rounds.

I would NOT recommend the PPK. If you want that style, get the P232... its sexier, more comfortable (nice smooth edges), and has Sig reliability. I borrowed a friend's and it shot like a dream. Man, one of these days I am going to cave and buy one.

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    We have a winner. She went out "window" shopping today as well as picked up her LTCH application. She has decided on a Taurus PT709 Slim.

Top Bottom