What happened to all the new threads!!!!!!!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • X piller X

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 3, 2014
    Indy
    Dude has 52 posts in the past 4 hours. His first post was "I'm looking to buy a Glock 26. PM me."

was it i know he posted a wall message? i saw his first and it was in the firearm section "Hi im new here this is my first post-- 'i like handguns, how are you guys?' "

seems legit, was funny though because that was removed when he hit 40 post count the first time, winding him back to 10 rofl

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Maybe what I saw showed up as his first post cause a mod went through and deleted a bunch prior. Either way, he's made several references to classifieds and wanting to buy.

nater30/30

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 8, 2013
    Grant County
    What happens when ya hit 50? I broke it over the weekend and haven't received my Twinkie badge or bozo button yet lol. I hope I don't have to eat the biscuit do I?! Lmao!

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    pull up his profile and his post are 1 minute apart on different threads. There is no way he could even read more than the last post of each thread before posting.

X piller X

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 3, 2014
    Indy
    pull up his profile and his post are 1 minute apart on different threads. There is no way he could even read more than the last post of each thread before posting.

yeah i did, he is just regurgitating whatever general statement has already been said on the topic

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    No post for the last hour so he must have needed a nap after the that long sprint to 50. He had a hankering for a G26 so could be headed to meet somebody for that Like new less than 50 rounds shot through jewel for $600

Top Bottom