What happened to Profire Arms and Supply?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BOVindy

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 30, 2015
    Carmel
    At this point I'm not too worried about the primers because, if he hasn't picked them up and I need pay to ship them, then I'd almost rather grab them from the 1500. The Chargemaster is not a hazmat substance so, if Andrew hasn't had it shipped to him yet I should be able to change the shipping address. If Andrew didn't order it yet because it was on back order, then I'd probably ask for a refund instead of trying to guess about Profire's availability and business situation. I'm not faulting Andrew for any of this, but if he had trouble keeping Profire open and still has/had orders coming in, then he should put his cell phone or e-mail address on the website so that those that still have items can arrange to pick them up or obtain them through other sources.

17 squirrel

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 15, 2013
    Andrew posted a few days ago a trijicon scope for sale here.
    He posted this number for texting him.

Text me at 317-213-3818 Andrew

LP1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 8, 2010
    Friday Town
    Andrew's INGO user name seems to have disappeared. However, a Profire ad popped up on my INGO screen, and his website (http://www.profiresupply.com/) still works and mentions the E. Washington St. address. I drove by there around noon on a Saturday a few weeks ago, and there was no activity even though it was within the posted hours. I'm beginning to wonder. Andrew is still active on Facebook, but I don't pay a lot of attention.

Edit: It helps when I spell his user name correctly. It is still listed, but the last visit is "N/A".

Last edited:

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    I just noticed their 2 Advertiser sections that were in the gun store section of INGO are now gone...doesn't bode well.

Just now, did this ..... 1:30 pm, Sat., 10/10/2015 .....

JStang314

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 8, 2011
    I don't know for sure but it seemed like they never recovered from the theft and fight against the Feds. I hope they do. I really liked visiting the store in Avon. Never made it to the Washington street place. I hope they make a comeback. Good group of guys Andrew had working there. Hopefully Andrew will shed some light on the current situation.

Goodcat

From a place you cannot see…
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    152   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    New Pal
    Andrew is great, but if no one can get a hold of him and you received no response from that phone number, or even if you did but you have doubts, I'd go through you CC. I would hate to see too much time lapse, business go under, etc based on faith. Despite conspiracy, I'm sure the robbing was legit. However, the books can still get lost in translation.

RipkinC

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 14, 2013
    Indy
    On behalf of Profire I apologize for a lack of communication. Andrew is running the show 99.9999% by himself these days as the ATF lawsuit and other dealings as a result of last years robbery have taken most of the wind from the retail sales. He has downsized to survive and I know some of the stuff has gotten mixed up in the interludes with all of us (my self, Zach, Erik etc) not being in the shop anymore. I will talk with him tomorrow to ask him to pop on this thread and give you a buzz about the products your still missing. Unfortunately these days there's not much more I can do than that but if your still in need or having trouble feel free to contact me and I will do my best to help.
    As always if you have a loading question please never hesitate to contact me.

jglevyjr

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 12, 2015
    Indianapolis
    +1 for Profire's future. I really miss everyone. I used to look forward to driving all the way across town (I'm in Castleton) to the Rockville location to just chat and see what's going on. Sure wish there was some way to help! btw: the phone number is now out of service, so I don't know how to communicate with Profire folks any more. I dropped by last Saturday just to see if anyone was at the Washington Street location, but it appeared dark. Sure hope Andrew can overcome the robbery issue.

Top Bottom