• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WillBrayJr

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 22, 2010
    Auburn, IN
    Just think what's on those sex-deprived inmate's minds when you enter their Dorm. If you have long hair cut it BEFORE being sentenced. The inmates only care that you look like a woman from behind.

I seen some strange things in Jail. Got to learn how to make Cigarettes out of toilet paper and apple peels. Watched how an inmate delayed my release by flushing his towel down the toilet. Had to wait two hours for the Jail Staff to clean up the Intake Area he flooded.

public servant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    How are you searched?
    Where are you held?
    Are there others in the cell with you?
    How long can you be held without being charged?
    Within Marion County:

You'll be pat searched on the street them transported to the Arrestee Processing Center for processing.

When you arrive, you're strip searched if you are charged with drug charges or crimes of violence. If you have a history of drug charges or a history of having contraband in jail, you'll also be strip searched.

Unless you're a threat to yourself or others...or of your charges make everyone else a threat to you, you're put in general population.

Then you're given a medical and psychological intake. You're also photographed and fingerprinted.

You will have an initial hearing generally within 12 to 16 hours, generally. Some crimes, such as domestic battery may take longer to screen...generally within 24 hours. The prosecutor may ask for a continuance. At which time you will be OR'd or allowed to bond out and held in jail until your bond is posted.

Generally if you're held over and remain in jail you'll have a bond reduction hearing in 2 or 3 days. If you're released you'll have an additional court date in 10 to 14 days.

If, however, your charges are a "C" felony or higher you're processed and taken directly to jail and make your first appearance 2 or 3 days later...unless you bond out...then you'll be given a court date.

These are just generalizations and different circumstances may alter how things are done.

Trading_Fool

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 26, 2010
    Indianapolis
    I spent my day at marion county...hope you are not there. After the ride in the stainless steel van with your hands behind your back and no way to stop yourself from slamming into the walls...you can count on waiting at least 12 hours before anyone even says your name or tells you what you are allowed to do if you are lucky enough not to be on lockdown. Word of advise; do not ask the judge in the processing center any questions...not a good idea...they can forget what happened to your bail for hours. And I didn't even make it to 'jail'. That was only the processing center

public servant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    I spent my day at marion county...hope you are not there. After the ride in the stainless steel van with your hands behind your back and no way to stop yourself from slamming into the walls...you can count on waiting at least 12 hours before anyone even says your name or tells you what you are allowed to do if you are lucky enough not to be on lockdown. Word of advise; do not ask the judge in the processing center any questions...not a good idea...they can forget what happened to your bail for hours. And I didn't even make it to 'jail'. That was only the processing center
    Who did you **** off? :):

Top Bottom