• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FWP9MM

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 22, 2010
    Bluffton

Maybe the only thing that I could consider good that he has done. Refusing to forgive $50,000 in student debt..... but in my opinion forgiving any student loan debt on a massive scale is a mistake.

He will eventually muck that up by still signing whatever gets puts in front of him, whether it is $5,000, $10,000 or possibly more.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH

Maybe the only thing that I could consider good that he has done. Refusing to forgive $50,000 in student debt..... but in my opinion forgiving any student loan debt on a massive scale is a mistake.

He will eventually muck that up by still signing whatever gets puts in front of him, whether it is $5,000, $10,000 or possibly more.
    No, he'll just save it all for reparations. Only PoC get their college debt cancelled. Panders to elites and identitarians simultaneously - two for one

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    No, he'll just save it all for reparations. Only PoC get their college debt cancelled. Panders to elites and identitarians simultaneously - two for one

39TMpQL.jpg

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I don't see him forgiving student debt, people might get the idea that he would forgive credit card debt, and he has been owned by credit card companies for his entire career.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    It is amazing to me that the Obama Fawning Media and the Trump TDS media have morphed into an almost conscientious media and actually seeming to try do a better job.

Even they do not believe he is the most popular President ever.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    These are the facts of the case:

Most people hold and have held very strong opinions on Trump.

These are opinions:

I think if you looked at a bell curve and smashed the middle down to the horizontal line and kept the Riemann's sum equally distributed to both ends, that represents a polarizing president. Say Trump haters on the left Trump Supporters on the right and no middle ground. It's scorched earth.

A less polarizing president would lift the middle from the horizontal line some leaving more room for middle ground.

Now, I think all those who supported Trump are still maintaining their portion of the bell curve, but the portion of the curve that hated Trump now doesn't have Trump to hate anymore as a president, so it shifted. They still hate him of course but the new bell curve applies to Biden and his supporters. So the strong hate of Trump become more mediocre supporters of Biden and he isn't very popular with anyone, even the democrats as a group aren't strong supporters of Biden so The left of the curve deflates and the middle ground takes up the slack.

Fact: The members of the press, individual journalists, did slant strongly anti Trump. Opinion pieces are NOT news articles.

Opinion: This slant wasn't a grand overarching Byzantine scheme. But journalists are human beings under the bell curve too. They also aren't ardent Biden supporters en bloc. I think the press was seen as more anti Trump than it really is because people reading articles on the internet confuse opinion pieces with attempts at factual reporting. Factual reporting pisses me off all the time because it should be just facts but their word choice still betrays bias, although to a lesser degree than opinion pieces.

Why do I think this?

Studies have shown that both parties feel the press is antagonistic to their own party when they are in the majority. Now all the bias will be seen by democrats as against their party because they have the house, the senate, and the presidency.

Prediction:

I think the press will also critique Biden because that is their job and we will see it.
    I think you will again see the press viewed by the Democrats as overly antagonistic.
    You will see Republicans and Trump Supporters initially surprised that it occurs.....see above.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    It is amazing to me that the Obama Fawning Media and the Trump TDS media have morphed into an almost conscientious media and actually seeming to try do a better job.

Even they do not believe he is the most popular President ever.
    It's not no where near that yet, when the media starts badgering Biden with the same furious tendencies they did to Trump on a day to day basis, then and ONLY then can we say they are doing a better job. Because they still are not pressuring him or his administration even 10% of what they did to the Trump administration.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Prediction:

I think the press will also critique Biden because that is their job and we will see it.
    I think you will again see the press viewed by the Democrats as overly antagonistic.
    You will see Republicans and Trump Supporters initially surprised that it occurs.....see above.

tenor.gif

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    These are the facts of the case:

Most people hold and have held very strong opinions on Trump.

These are opinions:

Fact: The members of the press, individual journalists, did slant strongly anti Trump. Opinion pieces are NOT news articles.
    Until the press stops disguising opinion pieces as news, it will continue to be the same ol` dance and pony show.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    And you know, fos, if that was Trump, the reporter would almost certainly be criticizing him for cavalierly adding to global warming by unnecessarily burning wood and then extrapolate that as evidence of Trump not caring about climate change. EVERY piece had to be an attack piece during the times of Trump

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    If BUG is correct Biden/Harris may become another “Carter” administration ?

I admit being surprised that CNN fact checked a CNN town hall.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    And you know, fos, if that was Trump, the reporter would almost certainly be criticizing him for cavalierly adding to global warming by unnecessarily burning wood and then extrapolate that as evidence of Trump not caring about climate change. EVERY piece had to be an attack piece during the times of Trump
    Well real men burn coal.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    It's not no where near that yet, when the media starts badgering Biden with the same furious tendencies they did to Trump on a day to day basis, then and ONLY then can we say they are doing a better job. Because they still are not pressuring him or his administration even 10% of what they did to the Trump administration.
    I'm waiting for them to start badgering and harassing Psaki.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    From the CNN article: "As he walks home along the Colonnade, he's often seen carrying a stack of binders or manila folders under one arm. He still brings a brown leather briefcase into the office."

Absolutely riveting stuff.

They left out the part, that he had no pants on, to be classy.

Top Bottom