• Status
    Not open for further replies.

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    That'll work for sure. Those two sets always get compared to one another and for good reason. Did your nesting cup come with a lid? Also, you may want to look at the pathfinder nesting cup and see the little holes drilled around the upper rim. It's meant for a fish mouth spreader and it really makes using the cup in a campfire so much easier.

http://www.selfrelianceoutfitters.com/bottle-hangers-1/

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    That'll work for sure. Those two sets always get compared to one another and for good reason. Did your nesting cup come with a lid? Also, you may want to look at the pathfinder nesting cup and see the little holes drilled around the upper rim. It's meant for a fish mouth spreader and it really makes using the cup in a campfire so much easier.

Outdoor Cooking - Cooking Equipment - Bottle Hangers - Self Reliance Outfitters?

No lid for my cup! That's why I noticed the Pathfinder's lid right away. That's a cool feature and useful for cooking/boiling and just keeping crap out of the stuff inside of your cup.

Of course, I care a big piece of heavy duty aluminum foil (folded) in the pocket of my water bottle. If I need a lid, I can make one!

Sailor

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 5, 2008
    Fort Wayne
    Monthly training with the crew, CCW scenarios, with distractions, comms and medical thrown in the mix.
    Tested sending email to a server out of state via HF radio. 5 watts running on battery power.
    Bought a 3d printer. More of a tool for my kids but I am sure I can find a way to make it a prep.
    Bought 100 Pmags, investment.

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    Since my last post.

I've gotten the kids out in kayaks on the rivers. We've taken the kids out on some long bike rides. Basically making their little bodies work, and doing stuff with them outdoors. Making every effort to make sure we're not raising democrats.

Last weekend I went to Young's Longshot. 308 bolt gun out to 1,000 yards, Precision AR out to 700 yards. Tuned up the precision shooting skills I once had. Probably going to make some equipment changes on the precision guns, but not in any hurry.

Continuing with healthy eating and exercise. Continuing to improve my families outdoor abilities. Tonight we're taking the kids kayaking on the river, we'll have dinner on an island somewhere.

Jimb

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 11, 2012
    Cicero
    Since my last post.

I've gotten the kids out in kayaks on the rivers. We've taken the kids out on some long bike rides. Basically making their little bodies work, and doing stuff with them outdoors. Making every effort to make sure we're not raising democrats.

Last weekend I went to Young's Longshot. 308 bolt gun out to 1,000 yards, Precision AR out to 700 yards. Tuned up the precision shooting skills I once had. Probably going to make some equipment changes on the precision guns, but not in any hurry.

Continuing with healthy eating and exercise. Continuing to improve my families outdoor abilities. Tonight we're taking the kids kayaking on the river, we'll have dinner on an island somewhere.
    I'm sure there are more than many repub kids that are always plugged in, gaming, tweeting, i.e.; never leave the confines of their sheltered bubble....and/or never have to want or work for anything.....but like to pretend they can relate. Look no further than the current chosen family to represent the cause, and charge to the White House for proof.

mikefraz

Master
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Lakeville
    -Just put away three months of food. That's a pretty big accomplishment for me.
    -Got the wife's GHB set up. We just had a baby last month, so it was time to redo her bag to better deal with having a completely dependent being attached to her hip.
    -Preventive maintenance on our vehicles.
    -Starting to really stash cash for a down payment on a house next year. It's been slow going up to this point.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    -Just put away three months of food. That's a pretty big accomplishment for me.
    -Got the wife's GHB set up. We just had a baby last month, so it was time to redo her bag to better deal with having a completely dependent being attached to her hip.
    -Preventive maintenance on our vehicles.
    -Starting to really stash cash for a down payment on a house next year. It's been slow going up to this point.

I need to get a better bag in the Van.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I just got a big duffle that has wheels, backpack straps, and a carry handle.

We do not get all that far from home lately save for Vacation.

My concern is with the terrorists (avatar) as they roll with us often.
    Having them on board in a crisis puts a whole new angle on what we have in the GHB.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    20160724_120043_zpsh6hkeyeo.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom