• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Meister

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 19, 2011
    Greenwood
    Heads up: MidwayUSA has 1k 9mm 115g rainier rn plated bullets for 79.68, freight included. Limit one per order. Otis cleaning kits 24 per kit. 45cal 200g rn plated bullets 106.76, freight included. Stock up, this is about as cheap as you can find them.

Justin Case

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 30, 2012
    Brown County
    Continuing to work on my fall/winter gardening skills. Harvested some more spinach, swiss chard, kale, onions and radishes. I wish I had planted more carrots and beets. Next year I plan to add some turnips to the mix.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Having just put a Socom 16 in the safe I have started acquiring ammo for it. "Wow" this thing is like feeding an entire family of AR's.
    More sub-sonic .22 and hi-velocity .22
    Put in more 1700 FPS #2 shot 12 g.
    Wife is filling up the new space I just made for her preps. Yes, I said her preps.

MickeyBlueEyes

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 29, 2009
    BFE, Indiana
    Pickling meats, pickling peppers, pickling onions and putting a lot of food on the shelves. Slowed down on the dehydrating, after I bought enough shelves to make both have 12. Critters were exploiting my dehydrated set backs. Started using kittylitter plastic containers to store them in. Went and stocked up on tomato products at red gold outlet in elwood to get ahead of the drought prices for canned tomatoes this spring. Been buying out canned meat products as often as possible in dollar stores, big lots and aldis. Then I wake up and wink to the government and say just kidding.

Rob52pars

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 30, 2012
    Demotte, IN
    Hit some sales at Menard's today. Picked up some heavy duty shelving units, 5 gallon gas cans, coleman propane tanks for the coleman stove, LED flash lights, butane lighters, and tuff boxes for storage in the crawl.

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    Started lifting weights again and man does it feel good. My wife went into the hopstial for a few days, but is out now. As always I made notes of every prescription she was put on and why.

Last night I went through my medical kit in my vehicle and made it match exactly what's in my wifes vehicle. I still have a few more items I'd like to add, but for now it's getting there. I took a couple pictures of the setups and have an inventoried list that I'll post later today for everyone to tell me what I did wrong and where I could improve them.

My wife is starting to pay a lot more attention to my medical preps after her most recent trip to the hospital.

TheRude1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 15, 2012
    INDY
    Dropped the the BOV off at a shop for some susspinsion upgrades for the added weight and some new tires an allignment

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom