• ...and so much more!
  • Tactical Dave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plainfield
    Franklin Central 01.

Sadly in my Diploma there is a picture of the new school..... they had just finished the addition on the south (right hand side) end of the school..... nothing esle had been done...... that irritated a lot of people..... I did not attend the school that is pictured.... Principal Koers said that we would want to remember the school for what it was going to be.......... right........

misconfig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   1
    Apr 1, 2009
    Avon
    Franklin Central 01.

Sadly in my Diploma there is a picture of the new school..... they had just finished the addition on the south (right hand side) end of the school..... nothing esle had been done...... that irritated a lot of people..... I did not attend the school that is pictured.... Principal Koers said that we would want to remember the school for what it was going to be.......... right........

It wasn't even done when I graduated in '03.

Do you remember this Dave - "Make it a great day or not, the choice is YERS".

HAHA!

Tactical Dave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plainfield
    It wasn't even done when I graduated in '03.

Do you remember this Dave - "Make it a great day or not, the choice is YERS".

HAHA!

It sounds familiar.......... it was a while ago haha.

Im not suprised that the locals voted no on the tax increase..... that stadium is a joke.... instead of spending money on things to learn with lets spend millions ona stadium then later ask the tax paywers for more money.

Not that you mention it I remember the school not being done even in 03.... I am sure Koers would just say sorry roll his eyes and walk away.

Ill get to re-live it all over again once my son is older haha.

smitty12b

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    Actually, no. A small portion of CMA grads join, but I wouldn't say most. Most that do join the military attend one of the Service Academies. Rather, many go to Ivy League schools, as it's a college prep school more than it is a military school. Unfortunately, I didn't do either. I stuck with a state school.

Can't Master Anything, huh? What makes you say that??

I remember a couple DI's laughing at a guy who thought he knew it all because he went to culver. If I remember correctly he washed out

tnek

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Went to a couple today looking for cheerleaders. Seems no one is there. Plus the security guys were eyeing me.

Top Bottom