• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    He doesn't have a clue. He did a fair job reading the teleprompter but struggled a few times pronouncing simple words. At the end, a commentator mentioned something about reelection attempt with this. Barry O is an embarrassment(and I'm not a republican).

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    Salem
    Missed it myself. It is time for DEEDS, not words.

I have seen a lot of blathering, bloviating, and just plain bull :poop: for too long. They can talk until they are blue in the face. I will judge them on their deeds.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    As with all politicians you have to watch what the hand is actually doing while the mouth is speaking, it's usually in your pocket lifting your wallet.;)

I think the common thread in the speech is that 10%+ unemployment is here to stay. His handlers want him to get out in front of that issue, holding out hope for a job in government driven programs like a national version of BART. Backing illegals is going to get tougher the longer unemployment stays high.

eatsnopaste

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    South Bend
    As with all politicians you have to watch what the hand is actually doing while the mouth is speaking, it's usually in your pocket lifting your wallet.;)

I think the common thread in the speech is that 10%+ unemployment is here to stay. His handlers want him to get out in front of that issue, holding out hope for a job in government driven programs like a national version of BART. Backing illegals is going to get tougher the longer unemployment stays high.

National Unemployment Summary

Resources

NCSL Contacts

Unemployment Drops to 9.4 % in December 2010

January 7, 2011
    Unemployment fell by almost half a percentage point in December, dropping the national unemployment rate to 9.4%, according to figures released by the Bureau of Labor Statistics on Friday, January 7, 2011.

lashicoN

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2009
    North
    He said a lot of nice things about reducing the size of government, bringing in transparency, fighting for our rights, eliminating the patriot act, bringing our soldiers home, and many other things during his first campaign. Don't be fooled. 2012 isn't that far away. Actions speak louder than words. And all this joker does in reality is talk and spend.

Top Bottom