• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kan915

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 2, 2010
    Allen County
    Well JoshuaW I guess I didnt realize how tight the boundries were in the thread. My first response here. I though about it and the only option I could come up with is to address my ignorance and move on to the appropiate thread. Didnt mean to step on any toes. That being said, I do believe in OC, CC, however someone wants to carry as long as they carry. The more legal guns around me, the safer I am, weather I can see them or not. It would seem to me though, if I wanted to leave the establishment with a belly full of my favorite wings in this case I suppose I would CC. So taking your advice, I asked myself the What if question and that is the answer I came up with. I respect your opinion in that Deterrence Theory but I dont share it most all of the time. I was not pushing CC on anyone, and in any thread you see me in you will not catch me pushing any idea on anyone. If someone is determined to only OC, I support that. My precieved experience has me wanting to not draw attention to myself, the older I get the more so that is. I am well aware everyone has their preference and I support them, just shared mine in my comment, I dont see anything in my comment that threatened anyone's OC rights. Maybe read it again. I'll take the spankin for not being completely in thread, if that is how everyone sees it, but I'll never take a spankin for the rest of your comments - you just remember that.

Oh, Thanks for the welcome JoshuaW .....looking forward to more interaction with you folks...i'll take my leave now. yes, I know my spelling sucks.

Top Bottom