• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Skullglide

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 21, 2014
    Otterbein
    Cg21, I used that same cell phone comparison to a co worker who always buys the latest IPhone. I have firearms that I will not part with, because they have specific places in my “needs.” I do keep a couple in the trading rotation. I hunt for deals and like to have certain things on hand. I am becoming very gear, knife, gun and ammunition specific. I am at an age that I know what I like, what works and what I want. I have multiples of a lot of items.

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    Money saved, food saved, ammo saved...I'm sorry what? Be prepared to be self reliant, when people are hungry they won't care if you are too. Be prepared to defend what you've saved.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    ...I have heard people state “if anything happens I will just come to your house”...

;)

The serious people get informed that their assignment will be camped a mile away at the intersection of the road. Their (and their wives, kids, mother in law, etc.) well armed job will be to stop anyone not authorized from coming down the road.

Don't like that job? There will be transport and shovel running jobs to take care of what is generated by by the sentry's.

Eventually after proving worth, there will be oportunity to work the crops or trot lines or nets or traps to feed the group/staff. There will be a fair amount of processing and prep associated with food generation and feeding of the group. Sanitation, laundry, etc. will all be jobs that will need done. Plenty of work for the seniors and youth to earn their worth.

Please bring guns, ammo and outside cloths. Oh, and camping gear...

Last edited:
    Top Bottom