what INGO shoot is coming up in central IN?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mettle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    central southern IN
    I am looking to meet a few people and start shooting with some folks with Hoosier class! What shoots are coming up and/or where do I look for such things? Is there a specific member that posts such stuff?

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    No one particular member posts events.

Some INGO shoots happen when a member asks "Hey, who wants to go shooting next Saturday?" (like the Mosin shoot)

Some happen when several INGO members get together and organize a specific event. (like NFA Day)

And some happen when there is already an event or shooting class, and several, if not most, of the attendees are fellow INGOers. (like many of the ACT classes)

Most of the time you can see these by looking in the "General" section, the "Tactics and Training" forum, or the "Shooting Sports" forum. Don't forget to check the INGO calendar too.

40calPUNISHER

Master
    Rating - 99.1%
    116   1   0
    Apr 23, 2008
    Speaking of NFA Day (which rocked by the way), has the long awaited video come out that Fenway was suppose to make from your sis's video footage?

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Be sure to check the calendar, too, (the "Calendar" tab at the top of the screen). Group events are generally posted there.

Edit: Oops, esrice already said that. Well, worth saying twice. :):

obijohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    Terre Haute
    you can always put one together. pick a date. pick a theme if you want. invite the forum. show up. shoot. simple.

thanks for the plug, esrice!

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I am looking to meet a few people and start shooting with some folks with Hoosier class! What shoots are coming up and/or where do I look for such things? Is there a specific member that posts such stuff?

slow1911s keeps track of the competitions in Indiana on his web site at indygunracers.com - home. He also has an email list you can join to remind you.

Top Bottom