Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Yesterday I drove to Terre Haute, a town with a bad rep that is largely undeserved, to get some computer help with the a USPSA classifier upload. Chaney graciously agreed to provide some help. He did help me do what we can do until HQ gets some more stuff done. While I was there the little guy offered to sell me a Mr. Bullet feeder for a great price. I was not really interested. I watched his demonstration and decided to do it. So I left with less money and bullet feeder that I was not sure I wanted or that would work for me.

Now after spending the evening loading with it I am thinking about driving over there and kicking his ass for not telling me about it sooner.

blkrifle

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 28, 2010
    terre haute
    Yesterday I drove to Terre Haute, a town with a bad rep that is largely undeserved, to get some computer help with the a USPSA classifier upload. Chaney graciously agreed to provide some help. He did help me do what we can do until HQ gets some more stuff done. While I was there the little guy offered to sell me a Mr. Bullet feeder for a great price. I was not really interested. I watched his demonstration and decided to do it. So I left with less money and bullet feeder that I was not sure I wanted or that would work for me.

Now after spending the evening loading with it I am thinking about driving over there and kicking his ass for not telling me about it sooner.

you didn't buy into the wet tumbler idea did you?:rolleyes:

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Now that you can reload faster that means you'll shoot even more. Damn Uncle Gary is gonna leave your wallet empty.lol

As long as places take checks it will be ok. Thomas Jefferson died ass deep in debt. I figure I will also.

CAMO66

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    Effingham, IL.
    Well you had a really big smile on your face when I stopped by there.
    I'm glad to find out why now as I was thinking it was something else.

kevinsr98

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   1
    Feb 12, 2011
    I stop by the old hippie's house yesterday just for some advice on reloading .223.
    next thing I know I'm walking out several hundred less than I came in with.

I think you would have made a hell of a used car salesman Gary.

Top Bottom