• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    I've seen a lot of discussions on here in regards to the type of equipment needed to carry a handgun. A lot of carriers both OC and CC have given a lot of good advice. One of these tidbits of wisdom is "Be sure and get yourself a good belt to hang your holster from". So what exactly constitutes a "good" belt? I assume a wide belt of sufficient width to securely support the holster/weapon. Anybody care to elaborate on "good" belts.

iChokePeople

Master
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   1
    Feb 11, 2011
    One of these tidbits of wisdom is "Be sure and get yourself a good belt to hang your holster from". So what exactly constitutes a "good" belt? I assume a wide belt of sufficient width to securely support the holster/weapon. Anybody care to elaborate on "good" belts.

garter-belt-90115.jpg

japartridge

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 20, 2011
    Bloomington
    Wow, this whole post is just... well great! LOL

esrice... I've met you....you are not that sexy....I wouldn't kick you outta bed for eatin' crackers, but.... :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Lucas156

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    Greenwood
    Got a bullbelt and couldn't be happier. This is the toughest and nicest belt Ive ever had and definitely worth the money. Makes carrying a gun a whole lot easier. If I had more money Id buy a couple of them but they are 60 bucks a pop. Well worth it but one belt does it for me.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    I think that leather would end up stretching a bit over time.

Double layer gun belts are usually put together with the grain of the leather layers at a 90 degree offset. Stretching doesn't really happen that I can tell so far. I got mine from Beltman 3 years ago now and I haven't detected any stretching whatsoever.
    Best belt I have ever owned.

Top Bottom