• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • netsecurity

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 14, 2011
    Hancock County
    Most importantly, this country is already great. I can't stand the folly in that immigrants come here because of how great it is, and they all instantly vote liberal Democrats in to office to change it! Many things do need to tstay the same, like the constitution.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Returning to the constitution would be a great start. But the constitution failed us in preventing what we've become.

netsecurity

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 14, 2011
    Hancock County
    Returning to the constitution would be a great start. But the constitution failed us in preventing what we've become.

You give up on our country easily. We won the second world war and saved the entire planet from fascism. That was only 67 years ago. Just because the rest of the world has forgotten its debt to us, and Obama runs around apologizing for our exceptionalism, doesn't mean we've failed. If we can get rid of Obama we still have a chance to not become another European welfare state. The world wants to bankrupt us, so we no longer can afford the best military. They want to shame us into not burning coal and oil, so that capitalism can't succeed. A lot of the things you say makes me think you don't want us to succeed either.

Conservatism is also part Nationalism. That is pride in your country, and you sir, are bankrupt of that. I think Obama is getting in your head.

I have a fine home and car and wife. I am living the American dream. It isn't perfect, but it is a geat way of life!

netsecurity

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 14, 2011
    Hancock County
    I'm aware that Nationalism can have a negative connotation too. But a little self respect and positive attitude can be a good thing. If we don't maintain world dominance, who will? China?

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    I'm aware that Nationalism can have a negative connotation too. But a little self respect and positive attitude can be a good thing. If we don't maintain world dominance, who will? China?
    The last thing our Founders wanted was for us to "maintain world dominance". They didn't want us to become a mirror of the British Empire. Sadly, that lies at the very heart of so-called "conservative" philosophy. And it's one of the reasons we're reviled.

J_Wales

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2011

No need to further illustrate and prove the point.

I already conceded you are correct given my assumption.

netsecurity

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 14, 2011
    Hancock County
    The last thing our Founders wanted was for us to "maintain world dominance". They didn't want us to become a mirror of the British Empire. Sadly, that lies at the very heart of so-called "conservative" philosophy. And it's one of the reasons we're reviled.

First, I hope I didn't offend you. I am weary of all the whinging about how bad America is.

Yes, these countries hate us now, but 60 years ago they were begging for our help. And to this day we do more good than any other country ever has. Those people complaining have brief memory, or never learned history. It is a dirty shame. If we give up our power they will come begging again when freedom is in peril, and MILLIONS will probably die again at the hands of tyrannical madmen.

J_Wales

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2011
    We were much stronger defenders of Lady Liberty 70 years ago than we are today.

Today, we rape her in her own home.

I would love to see us return to honor of Lady Liberty... I doubt many are willing to sacrifice what she demands.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    You give up on our country easily. We won the second world war and saved the entire planet from fascism. That was only 67 years ago. Just because the rest of the world has forgotten its debt to us, and Obama runs around apologizing for our exceptionalism, doesn't mean we've failed. If we can get rid of Obama we still have a chance to not become another European welfare state. The world wants to bankrupt us, so we no longer can afford the best military. They want to shame us into not burning coal and oil, so that capitalism can't succeed. A lot of the things you say makes me think you don't want us to succeed either.

Conservatism is also part Nationalism. That is pride in your country, and you sir, are bankrupt of that. I think Obama is getting in your head.

I have a fine home and car and wife. I am living the American dream. It isn't perfect, but it is a geat way of life!

You have no idea who I am or what I believe. Waving a flag does not an American make.

I warn America to succeed. Just not with those who brought us to where we are.

Top Bottom