Not open for further replies.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Guess you're right, the conservatives have blocked all the interstates into, and out of major metro areas, we've burned all of our neighborhoods, because our kids can't cut grass, also, since we can't buy Liqour and TV's, we've plowed through 21st, Kahns, United, and BestBuy for a little undocumented shopping! C'mon man, you're smarter than that, and won't David890 me into an argument! You know exactly what I meant, now you're trying to bait!
    That's cold man, cold.

We've blocked national forest.

And besides, that's getting away from my original point. My point was, that we on the right have our cries that are repeated and repeated and repeated. A la "Guns don't kill people; people do". They may be right, they maybe wrong. Nevertheless, they are repeated in the same way and for the same effect: to influence others.

Sometimes, people actually are victims.

If illegals are taking your tax dollars for education, welfare, soc. sec. that they haven't earned then you actually are a victim not necessarily just playing into victim identity politics.

If someone's working, paying taxes (and NOT getting EIC and other low income perks), are they taking my tax dollars or is the American citizen that earns more, yet pays a negative income tax because they receive EIC? I will be filing taxes for both of those types of families in the spring (volunteer activity of mine) and one is going to get fat check from the IRS - way more than they paid in taxes, and one won't.

Who's getting something they haven't earned? Who's the victim?

:dunno:

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    "protestors" using threats and intimidation to the public. Just no. Stupid should hurt.
    Get on the sidewalk with your signs, don't attack other people. If you choose to attack other people, prepare to suffer the consequences for your convictions.

This. all of this. This video is what we get when everyone gets a trophy. We get stupid people that don't understand that they aren't always "Right" and that others do not have to do what they want them to do. spoiled brats.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I used to have an issue with anti-nuke protesters blocking access to Griffiss AFB in the way back, they would regular as clock work try to shut down access to the base (along with doing other multiple stupid stuff). I was trying to get to 'work' while driving a '72 Suburban; basher bumper, 454 4bbl breathing through NASCAR glass packs, killer stereo. I would stop, short of their road block, roll down the windows, crank up the Black Sabbath or AC/DC and floor it. I never had a problem getting to the gate, it generally took the MPs a moment to stop laughing before they let me in though.

Enemies domestic IMHO.

Who says work can't be fun?

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Bloomington isn't one of the big metro areas where the locals turn and run. There are a lot of bubas down here. Corner the wrong one and there just might be trouble for mouthy terrorists that think they can block roadways.

Last edited:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    ...unless that government is totalitarian and communist...in which case we're supposed to endorse violence by being silent about it...or so I have learned since Fidel died.

No, not be silent about it. We're supposed to openly blame ourselves for it.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Officer who shot Keith Scott will not be charged, acted lawfully.

At first, I thought this was the South Carolina taser case. Thank God it isn't. After seeing all the facts, I agree with this ruling, and it shouldn't have taken this long.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    At first, I thought this was the South Carolina taser case. Thank God it isn't. After seeing all the facts, I agree with this ruling, and it shouldn't have taken this long.

The Slager trial is currently underway. The defense rested yesterday (I think).

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Black lives matter is a terrorist organization. Soon it will once again be proper to call a terrorist a terrorist and go after them. White l, black, red, brown, yellow, purple, rainbow, if you act like an idiot or a nut or a criminal then Soon you will be held to account.

Spartan

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2014
    Floyd Co
    BLM is a terrorist organization, that needs to be dealt with. I would also argue that before Obama took office race relations were better than they had been in a long time, he has done nothing but tear this country apart in every aspect.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    BLM is a terrorist organization, that needs to be dealt with. I would also argue that before Obama took office race relations were better than they had been in a long time, he has done nothing but tear this country apart in every aspect.

How do you "deal" with an organization? We have laws. When laws are broken people can be charged. It's an individual issue.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

Terrorist organization, on par with, and with the intent of?

Kut (thinks that's ridiculous)

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    well, as an organization, no. Given the actions of many who riot, yes.

Is it acceptable to take the actions of bad actors, who claim to be part of a group, and assign it to all even if it falls outside of the groups stated intentions?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Is it acceptable to take the actions of bad actors, who claim to be part of a group, and assign it to all even if it falls outside of the groups stated intentions?

Depends on the portion and what the leadership does to disassociate itself with the bad actors. Their website has an article, 11 misconceptions about the Black Lives Matter movement. So I read through it. All of it. Not one jot condemning violence done in their name. There's even a guy in the comments who complained about that very thing.

So I don't know. Maybe I can give them the benefit of the doubt and chalk it up to their leaders thinking if they address it, it's like they're giving credence to it. But it's actually the opposite. I'm obviously not the only person who's decided to go there looking for some kind of indication that they're a peaceful movement, and that they denounce violence done in support of their movement. I think that's a fair thing to ask for. The leftists demanded that Trump denounce the racists on his side. Why should it not be reasonable to ask BLM to denounce the racists on their side?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Depends on the portion and what the leadership does to disassociate itself with the bad actors. Their website has an article, 11 misconceptions about the Black Lives Matter movement. So I read through it. All of it. Not one jot condemning violence done in their name. There's even a guy in the comments who complained about that very thing.

So I don't know. Maybe I can give them the benefit of the doubt and chalk it up to their leaders thinking if they address it, it's like they're giving credence to it. But it's actually the opposite. I'm obviously not the only person who's decided to go there looking for some kind of indication that they're a peaceful movement, and that they denounce violence done in support of their movement. I think that's a fair thing to ask for. The leftists demanded that Trump denounce the racists on his side. Why should it not be reasonable to ask BLM to denounce the racists on their side?

So let me get this straight. You're saying BLM doesn't condemn violence? Or are you saying that they haven't pointed out specific instances on their website, and denounced them there?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom