Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    left.jpg

https://www.foxnews.com/media/liberal-writers-activists-open-letter-call-to-end-cancel-culture

This would be one of the reasons that when the revolution they work for really takes hold the liberals will be the first against the wall.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    This would be one of the reasons that when the revolution they work for really takes hold the liberals will be the first against the wall.

Be that as it may, they are correct in their caution.

Truthfully, I'm past the point where the term "racist" means anything.

As the French say: "I fart in your general direccion' "

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

That's not going to help. It's helpful that they understand that the fringes are getting crazier, and more mainstream. And it's helpful at as a first step. But what it's going to take is them to rebut the nonsense in a very public way. Woke theory must be publicly eviscerated exposing its illogical, illiberal, insane and immoral precepts to the masses. Otherwise, these liberals just become a few more white nationalist "adjacent" who need to be shunned by the mob.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Try reading the first sentence of each paragraph. Works for me. :)

It's a tip I learned from people who told me I have write long windedly.

Amigo....your brevity prescription is out of date. Get down to CVS pronto.

Let's put it this way, if you claim you're a marxist and have marxist training, you can't unwind that watch or walk it back. Not in America. Not ever.

Marx was a pretty good observer of the human condition and made a number of very clear points. But he went off the rails with his solutions.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Be that as it may, they are correct in their caution.

Truthfully, I'm past the point where the term "racist" means anything.

As the French say: "I fart in your general direccion' "

Doesn't "racist" mean what it's always meant? Some bat**** crazy cultists turning words into unfalsifiable semantics doesn't make those longstanding words meaningless. But when they hurl redefined and made up words at us we don't have to accept them.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Amigo....your brevity prescription is out of date. Get down to CVS pronto.

Let's put it this way, if you claim you're a marxist and have marxist training, you can't unwind that watch or walk it back. Not in America. Not ever.

Marx was a pretty good observer of the human condition and made a number of very clear points. But he went off the rails with his solutions.

Hey. I got teh words up in here. I open the spigot and they flow.

ETA: about Marx. I'll try to be concise. Marx made some accurate but incomplete observations about the human condition. It was observed through an ideological lens. That is why his solutions were off the rails. His worldview was incomplete, which is to say, wrong. Marxism does not fully account for human nature.

Last edited:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Try reading the first sentence of each paragraph. Works for me. :)

It's a tip I learned from people who told me I have write long windedly.

Nah. First sentences are rarely the best ones. Those are usually imbedded 2 or 3 sentences into the paragraph.

TxVet33

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 20, 2020
    Abilene
    The Left

This is just another slush fund for the communists n America. This one just has an out in the open militant group or groups that gets to bash us white folk and shoot their weapon indiscriminately in to groups of unarmed bots in the inner cities. Staying out of it or saying/doing nothing is the same as being ok with it. We live at the end of this age. We live in the shadow of the tribulation. Folks better get right. Stay safe. Pray for PQTUS and the generals. 11B

Is it a movement? Is it an organization?

I saw the topic come up in another thread on the murders in Dallas.

The linked article from January of 16 gives some insight as to what "Black Lives Matter" really is and what is behind it.

Reds Exploiting Blacks: The Roots of Black Lives Matter

I thought it may be worth sharing here so people know and are aware.

Best regards.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    If I may....

Black Lives Matter, neither a cohesive group nor an organization. It has no headquarters, no national officers, no national budget, nor an ideological consensus amongst Its supporters.
    Black Lives Matter was founded upon the truth, that generally within American Society, that Black lives are diminished based unequal application of law and inherent biases. The Black Lives Matter Movement was been incorrectly believed to begin with the shooting of Michael Brown, in Ferguson, MO. However the initial movement began with the death of Trayvon Martin, after which the first hash tag of “#blacklivesmatter” appeared.

The Trayvon Martin episode, to thisday still raises questions, and regardless of where one’s belief falls on the issue, the initial reason it began rests solely on the belief, that a black man, walking in the rain was suspicious, and required to be confronted by law enforcement (as originally planned), despite no obvious indication of wrongdoing. It is from such instances Black Lives Matters seek to bring attention, and ask how rise above such biases.

In the initial stages of the movement, civil unrest was common. Since, there have been hundreds upon hundreds of such demonstrations, with the vast majority being peaceful, without creating harm to either property or people. The exceptions obviously come to national attention, and allow those whom have either not seen or ignored the peaceful gatherings, to assign unflattering labels upon the entire movement.

Black Lives Matter does not want special treatment. Black Lives Matter wants black people, to be seen as individuals, to be treated the same way any other American citizen not only expects, but demands.

The Black Lives Matter movement, generally, is peaceful in its purpose. However, there are some, who identify with the movement, that have radical ideas about how the goals of the movement are to be accomplished. And to some, they give an opportunity to detract from the movement, by attempting to paint those radical persons as representative ofthe entire movement. If one is to use such logic, then it would be only fair to label police, the Tea Party, or any number of groups, as racist due to the actions/words of the few.

In a perfect world, we would be judged by our behavior and the choices we make. We don’t live in a perfect world. We live in a world where simply because a person belongs to a demographic that does this percent of this crime, or this percent of that crime, aren't respected as an individual, but are defaulted to 40% of murders, 70% of violent crime. When one walks into a situation with such on the mind, itsnot surprising how often things go bad. Black Lives Matter seeks to remedy this.

Kut (is sure this wont be taken well, and probably met with ridicule)

:rolleyes:

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    If I may....

Kut (is sure this wont be taken well, and probably met with ridicule)
    Called it.

Wow, you dug deep in the past to find that. And to be fair, I'm not sure Kut's definition is completely valid four years later, so not exactly fair - BLM has become a lot more militant and Marxist in those four years.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Called it.

Wow, you dug deep in the past to find that. And to be fair, I'm not sure Kut's definition is completely valid four years later, so not exactly fair - BLM has become a lot more militant and Marxist in those four years.

I was just going to say that Kut's post (from 2016) hadn't aged well. I think he'd probably agree given the current state of affairs.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Called it.

No. It hasn't become. It always was. The major differences between now and then is that the militant and Marxist nature of BLM has become more apparent as we've seen by their actions who they really are.

From Patrice Cullors herself,
    "We actually do have an ideological frame. Myself and Alicia in particular, we're trained organizers. We are trained Marxists. We are super versed on ideological theories."

That quote is from 2015, 5 years ago. There IS an agenda behind it that isn't just seeking fair treatment of black people by the police. It is a Trojan Horse. It's a righteous cause on the surface, and a far left activist movement steeped in Critical Race Theory all through it.

I can see why some folks would be reluctant to see it that way. The idea of a movement that purports to be fighting to change the way black people are treated in this country is not a bad one. That sounds like a useful and needed organization. The organization called Black Lives Matter isn't that. We've seen them now in their more mature form how they operate. The protests were obviously astro-turfed.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    No. It hasn't become. It always was. The major differences between now and then is that the militant and Marxist nature of BLM has become more apparent as we've seen by their actions who they really are.

From Patrice Cullors herself,
    "We actually do have an ideological frame. Myself and Alicia in particular, we're trained organizers. We are trained Marxists. We are super versed on ideological theories."

That quote is from 2015, 5 years ago. There IS an agenda behind it that isn't just seeking fair treatment of black people by the police. It is a Trojan Horse. It's a righteous cause on the surface, and a far left activist movement steeped in Critical Race Theory all through it.

I can see why some folks would be reluctant to see it that way. The idea of a movement that purports to be fighting to change the way black people are treated in this country is not a bad one. That sounds like a useful and needed organization. The organization called Black Lives Matter isn't that. We've seen them now in their more mature form how they operate. The protests were obviously astro-turfed.

Yep.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    The march at Stone Mountain has shades of the gun rights march on Richmond from Jan. of this year (seems like forever ago now).

Yet where the threat of imprisonment for owning an AR looms large, the purpose of yesterday's march seems futile. Where were the mass of racists they called out to fight? If our nation is as irredeemably racist as they contend, they should've been overwhelmed by a mob of white hoods. Yet nothing happened.

The demand for racism outstrips the supply.

I saw plenty of racism in that SM video. Sadly, not the kind the marchers were fighting. You know, standing around harassing and menacing unarmed white folk in their cars, and as I heard (didnt hear it myself) trying to shake them down demanding money.

So what shade of the Richmond march is that? Where are the videos of Richmond rednecks accosting ANYONE? Black, White, or otherwise?

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Economist...I let my subscription lapse during all this. Maybe I need to re-sub.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom