What is Green & Black & Weighs as Much As A Mack Truck? My Finished Suppressor Host!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • curraheeguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    77   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    NW Hendricks County
    Now I need a name for her....

ALmost finished I should say. I still want an oversize bolt knob and if I really bite the bullet, a blueprint job on the receiver.

DSC_3478.jpg

DSC_3479.jpg

DSC_3481.jpg

DSC_3482.jpg

DSC_3483.jpg

DSC_3480.jpg

gunselman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 94.1%
    32   2   0
    Dec 18, 2008
    Indy
    You could probably get rid of some weight by losing that front weight plate and replacing it with something made of delrin or another synthetic material. You can still mount a bipod without that plate on there. Or just put it on when you shoot from a bag so that it tracks better. That plate probably weighs 3 pounds.

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 7, 2008
    Greenfield
    You could probably get rid of some weight by losing that front weight plate and replacing it with something made of delrin or another synthetic material. You can still mount a bipod without that plate on there. Or just put it on when you shoot from a bag so that it tracks better. That plate probably weighs 3 pounds.

The plate is on purpose, as is the entire weight of the setup in order to reduce recoil.

tradertator

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    Greene County
    Who did you have install your Badger knob?

I bought the knob from LRP out of Tennessee, had them install it, and thread a couple of Ruger rimfire barrels for $25 a piece. Everything turned out really nice. Here's their contact information. They also go by AR15.nut on Ebay

LRP
    2614 HWY. 61 WEST
    ANDERSONVILLE, TN. 37705-1921
    865-712-6725
    LRPRIFLE@aol.com

Fergy35

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    NE Corner of our gre
    I would call her Honey - cause she is sweet. OK, that's kinda corny, but that's what popped into my head first. Seriously though, that is a fine looking suppressor host you have there.

Top Bottom