What is Green & Black & Weighs as Much As A Mack Truck? My Finished Suppressor Host!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • curraheeguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    77   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    NW Hendricks County
    From what i can tell its the same stock you have that fits the 700. Must be universal? The site is not set up very well and i cant figure out what i'm looking at. Also i dont see any prices listed anywhere.

All the Mcree Precision stocks are pretty much hand made for the model you are getting it for. Mine is for a Remington 700 LA.

The stocks start out at about $750.00 and go up over $1500 depending on what you get on them. You pretty much have to call and get a quote for a price. They are 100% modular so you can add lots of options to them and configuring them to any set up you desire.

The Mcree T-Mag style stock is used by many US SOF units and US law enforcement departments, including most of the Indiana State Police ERT sniper rifles.

curraheeguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    77   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    NW Hendricks County
    So this is a 300 win mag then? I would love to hear this thing with a supressor on it.

Yep, it started life as a stock Rem 700 PSS in .300WM and is still a .300WM.

Suppressed with the factory HS-Precision stock it recoiled and sounded about like a .410 shotgun. Very easy to shoot without hearing protection. With this stock it recoils very very little.

MarioMarietta

Marksman
    Rating - 96.9%
    61   2   1
    Apr 20, 2010
    Clinton Indiana
    I just set my SPS tactical down in a HS Precision stock and sent the action off to be blue printed barrel getting threaded, tac knob and bolt fluting anxious to see how much recoil reduction it will have now with the suppressor.

Top Bottom