• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Oh, and yes, when I collect on my hypothetical, fictional bet, I will use rhino. He will come to "help" you around the house. All your tools, guns, case files will all be covered in peanut and tears. Your knives covered in blood.

This will continue until you pay. Bwahahahaha . . . .

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    And I get blowback for recklessly speculating that he had the gun out of the holster in the bathroom?

We're not speculating, Sir. No, we're bookmaking. Specifically, we're establishing a point system and then setting an over/under for hypothetical bets. Hypothetically.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Side bet. Does the holster most closely resemble

A:

F4B71WBHQ8BF1HT.LARGE.jpg

B:

yhst-49666507782127_2271_212326400__54795.1415727921.200.200.jpg

C:

blackhawk-serpa-sportster-holster_spo_800x.jpg

D:

pack-mentality-remain-comfortable.jpg

LP1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 8, 2010
    Friday Town
    True, I am making an assumption...but it's about as valid an assumption as anything.

All I know from the article is what was repeated about 5 times about it not being a crime, etc., etc.....

Good writing.

Sure, it's lousy writing, but how many of us actually PAY MONEY for our information these days? Newspapers are in a race to the bottom because they can't afford to pay for decent writers anymore.

And "...The store did not close following the incident, but the restroom area was closed off, Swearingen said...". I'll bet it was more than just blood they were cleaning up.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Sure, it's lousy writing, but how many of us actually PAY MONEY for our information these days? Newspapers are in a race to the bottom because they can't afford to pay for decent writers anymore...

I see better writing on INGO every day. I assume I'm not the only one who is doing this for free. (side note- I miss Harleyrider)

If you are going to do something, do it well.

...and as an aside- SERPA Blackhawk. The possible jamming and inability to get the gun out is, to me, the real problem. The lever, used correctly, is not dangerous in the least....but no one likes to practice anymore.

Last edited:

BluedSteel

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2018
    Huntingburg
    ...and as an aside- SERPA Blackhawk. The possible jamming and inability to get the gun out is, to me, the real problem. The lever, used correctly, is not dangerous in the least....but no one likes to practice anymore.

Yes and H*** Yes!

Excellent diagnosis. ==========>>> WARNING! TRIGGER ALERT! <<<==========

But I just gotta ask: Have you ever noticed how plastic holsters always seem to hold plastic guns? Often paid for with plastic? Coincidence?

I apologize for thinking out loud.

Hkindiana

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 19, 2010
    Southern Hills
    Maybe it is the stores fault, for not filling their toilet paper dispensers. The man HAD to remove his weapon to recover the TP he had stuffed in his holster for just such a bathroom emergency.

LCSOSgt11

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    LaPorte, IN
    It was not me. I find it odd that some folks will spend a whole lot of dollars on a firearm of their choice, and then go "El Cheapo" on the holster. It just does not compute. When one buys quality, and pays attention to the four rules, unfortunate situations like this will not happen. Oh well, lesson learned (hopefully).

Top Bottom