• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mikefraz

Master
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Lakeville
    I have a supply of supersonic 300 BLK ammo that I’m thinking of listing in the classifieds soon, because I’m basically wanting to convert all of my supersonic to subsonic as my suppressor just cleared for my 300BLK MCX. I honestly don’t remember what I payed for it per round a few years ago when I bought the ammo. I really don’t want to price gouge either by listing it at too high of a price. I was hoping I could get an estimate of what it’s fair market value is.

I have between 300-400 rounds of Fiocchi 125 gr SST blue tip 300 BLK. There doesn’t seem yo be a whole lot of it in stock, so it’s hard to get an accurate estimate of what my price should be. Let me know if this type of thread isn’t allowed.

snapping turtle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county
    Do you reload? Is the can integrated in The barrel or separate?

last time I saw 300 blackout in mass lately it was 199 for 200 rounds. I do not remember if it was super or sub.

I would just shoot it, reload it and shot it some more

mikefraz

Master
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Lakeville
    Do you reload? Is the can integrated in The barrel or separate?

last time I saw 300 blackout in mass lately it was 199 for 200 rounds. I do not remember if it was super or sub.

I would just shoot it, reload it and shot it some more
    I do not reload. I have two kids under 5 and just do not have the time. I’d rather sell or trade for subsonic if possible. I could always hold on to it, but figured this would be a good way to build up my non-existent subsonic supply.

snapping turtle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county
    I do not reload. I have two kids under 5 and just do not have the time. I’d rather sell or trade for subsonic if possible. I could always hold on to it, but figured this would be a good way to build up my non-existent subsonic supply.
    the 200 round plastic ammo boxes were at RK IN NEW CASTLE, Was a bit surprised to see a bunch of the plastic cans in stock. Had not see but a box or two since the plandemic

STFU

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Sep 30, 2015
    Hamilton County
    I do reload, but I still would not sell it. Keep it.
    If the suppressor is worth a damn, it will support supers as well as subs.
    Yes, there is still a crack down range, but supers are still fun to shoot AND you can hunt with them too!

Last edited:

BR8818

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Nov 20, 2018
    Anderson
    I would say around $1- $1.10/rd. I bought 500rds of Fiocchi sst in 2019 for $0.80/rnd so you might have paid the same. At $1-$1.10 you'd be making .20-.30/rd and buyer would be saving .20-.30/rd.

mikefraz

Master
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Lakeville
    I would say around $1- $1.10/rd. I bought 500rds of Fiocchi sst in 2019 for $0.80/rnd so you might have paid the same. At $1-$1.10 you'd be making .20-.30/rd and buyer would be saving .20-.30/rd.
    Thank you for giving me a value. That seems fair.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    I have a supply of supersonic 300 BLK ammo that I’m thinking of listing in the classifieds soon, because I’m basically wanting to convert all of my supersonic to subsonic as my suppressor just cleared for my 300BLK MCX. I honestly don’t remember what I payed for it per round a few years ago when I bought the ammo. I really don’t want to price gouge either by listing it at too high of a price. I was hoping I could get an estimate of what it’s fair market value is.

I have between 300-400 rounds of Fiocchi 125 gr SST blue tip 300 BLK. There doesn’t seem yo be a whole lot of it in stock, so it’s hard to get an accurate estimate of what my price should be. Let me know if this type of thread isn’t allowed.
    Midway had this in 25rd boxes for $34. $1.36 per rd.

Top Bottom