What is the best dog park in Hamilton County, Indiana?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • chizzle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Hi Fellow Ingo'ers;

My wife and I are moving to Hamilton County in the near future (Carmel / Westfield area) and I'm trying to find a good place to bring our dog to play. I know of several dog parks in Indy (Broad Ripple, Humane Society, Eagle Creek), but I don't know of anything in Hamilton County except for a private boarding place on US 32. Does anybody else know of any dog parks in Hamilton County that they'd recommend? It has to be 100% fenced, as my dog can't be trusted off the leash unless he's in a fenced in area (he'll go make friends with somebody new...). I don't have any issues if the parks require the dog to be spayed / neutered, and up to date on shots (I prefer all that); I just want to find a safe place to bring my dog to play.

Thanks for taking the time to read my post, and please let me know if you have any suggestions.
    Sincerely,
    Chuck

bocefus78

Master
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Apr 9, 2014
    Hamilton Co.
    Beverlys precious pet inn is in fishers. It's 5 acres and private. $100 a year iirc. This limits alot of the not so friendly dogs you see at some of the public dog parks.

chizzle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Beverlys precious pet inn is in fishers. It's 5 acres and private. $100 a year iirc. This limits alot of the not so friendly dogs you see at some of the public dog parks.

Thanks for the info. I found another one in Fishers (131st and I69) that is private too. We are currently members of the Indy Humane Society park on Michigan Rd. It's a deal at ~$75/ year. I wish I could find something similar.

chizzle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Indianapolis
    There's on at 116th St, just west of Westfield/Rangeline, it's pretty large.

Central Bark Park - :

Interesting; that's not one I'd heard of before. The Doggy DNA testing to figure out which dog pooped in the grass seems a little over the top, but I don't begrudge them their rules. I can tell I'm spoiled with my current dog park; the humane society in Indy has about 3 acres, and is only ~$85 / year. I can tell that's going to be hard to beat in Carmel / Westfield.

Top Bottom