• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    I shoot the S&B 230gr in my Kimbers AND my RIA GI.
    It's the cleanest .45acp I've found in my 5" barrels.
    Very accurate also. NO complaints at all. Feeds, Ejects, without issue in all my guns.
    I have some Federal JHP Defense 230gr loads magged up I carry out and about.
    I have no worries carrying standard ball 230gr S&B as I'm confident with it and reliability has been 100% with it. Tens of thousands of rounds out the pipe over the years.

Sirshredalot

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 15, 2011
    Muncie
    I only shoot PMC anymore....out of everything....except the mosin.

JHP or FMJ...never had a single failure with PMC...cant say the same for winchecster or remmington.

Shot a few corbons and federals and such...cant justify the expense for HP's because they shoot the same and expand in a very similar pattern.

God bless
    -Shred

grunt soldier

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    I only shoot PMC anymore....out of everything....except the mosin.

JHP or FMJ...never had a single failure with PMC...cant say the same for winchecster or remmington.

Shot a few corbons and federals and such...cant justify the expense for HP's because they shoot the same and expand in a very similar pattern.

God bless
    -Shred

i guess thats your choice and pmc makes some good ammo but if i'm ever put in a self defense situation I want my ammo to make as big of impact as possible and there have been many many different test from the FBI and many citizens that show which bullets work the best for personal defense situations where you need to do the most damage. Remmington golden sabers are top notch, winchester ranger's, federal HST are those bullets and are carried by the police, FBI and other organizations for just that reason.

schafe

Master
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Monroe Co.
    Federal 9BP classic for carry. It cycles flawlessly in my EDC, and I occasionally use up the old while at the range, in order to keep newer rounds in the mag.

jamie12

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 18, 2011
    Pendleton
    I bought the Wolf 223 at the show for $100 for 500 rounds. I ran 90 rounds through my gun and not one issue and definently not as dirty as what i have read about. I would recommend to anyone that like to target shoot and wants to save a few dollars.

Top Bottom