What is the FASCINATION with people open carrying?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ru44mag

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 6, 2013
    CEASE FIRE! CEASE FIRE! The OP bugged out over 2 hours ago. Looks like everyone had fun. I really liked the wookie suit. Kirk and Rhino was funnier though.

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    I would love to play poker with people who open carry. They are obviously the kind of people who want everyone to know what they have.
    You do realize, of course, that statement you just made is a fallacy, right?

If you really do believe it to be true - by all means next time we have poker night I'll shoot you a PM. $500 buy-in, $5/10 small/big to start :).

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    3oic7d.jpg

:D

*Frantically searching for some sort of internet meme or witty reply to put an end to this once and for all*

:abused:

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    Yes! It's also true that all OCers are exhibitionists/nudists/voyeurs.
    True... I hear I/we are incapable of carrying concealed because we have nothing on to conceal with...

It's unfortunately but true just like all of the other points those who are adamantly against OC bring up :).

Oh... Did I forget my purple?

stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    Yes! It's also true that all OCers are exhibitionists/nudists/voyeurs.

No, that's the CCers. Us OCers have no where to put the firearm in the open while wearing nothing. The CCers, though, have a space or two.

OP, who are you to criticize how we choose to carry a firearm? I OC everyday, and have had one cop stop me. He asked to see my license and I was on my way. I'm willing to bet that if a cop saw yours hiding under your shirt, you'd be having a talk with an officer as well. Until it becomes illegal for me to OC, I will carry how I see fit. You feel free to do the same. Just stay safe out there, don't be another statistic.

Jhumpal

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Regardless of a persons reason to oc, I've never heard of anyone inciting violence while open carrying. It seems to always be the other way around. I grew up in south dakata where you can ride around with a gun rack in your back window of your pickup truck. We never heard of anyone being carjacked! I don't think that's coincidence.

Top Bottom