• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Doesn't mean they can't ask you for ID, even if you do look 75. Private businesses can ask anyone for ID when buying, and many supported the previous law and had their [STRIKE]proponents speak out against the recent change[/STRIKE]lobbyists pass a few envelopes under the table although obviously they weren't thick enough:laugh:.
    Fixed it!

loudpedal

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Parc Fermé
    If I worked in a place that sold liquor, I would be in favor of a card everyone rule. My thinking being that it would absolve me of liability in the case of a bad call on my part.

But on the other hand maybe that is because everybody with a full head of hair looks like a teenager to me.

Ness2k

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 26, 2008
    China ^_^
    If I worked in a place that sold liquor, I would be in favor of a card everyone rule. My thinking being that it would absolve me of liability in the case of a bad call on my part.

:yesway: A kid I went to school with cards me even time, even though he has knowledge beyond a doubt that I'm over 21. It's hardly an inconvenience, and more of a show for the camera and secret shoppers.

I show my ID to buy a diet soda from the gas station, groceries from Stracks, or oil from Autozone. I've never had a cashier not :D:D:D yet!

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Our local Kroger still checks ID. I've started buying from a competitor that doesn't.

It's a free market, so good on you for shopping where you choose...I have to ask why it offends you though? Your wallet is already out, so is it that hard to flash the DL?

Flashing my DL is now a habit for me. A habit that I don't mind at all. I know if I was in a position to be selling alcohol to people, I'd card almost everyone, regardless of their poor, little feelings.

Top Bottom