• Which Glock is Your Favorite?

• Total voters

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    again, that was a response to Cru's joke. We both got it.

I can't help what people take out of context.

Didn't mean to take anything out of context. Must have just been the way I read it. In either case, no hard feelings on my end. I'd still like to buy a 20SF.

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    I still have to check the .45 glocks out. Been stuck on the .40's forever.

Don't like the .45s. A customer in the store tonite best summed up my feelings. He said it felt darned near as big as trying to hang onto a Desert Eagle. The grip is massive.

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    yeah...

first, I commented on Cru's response about a Glock 1911

but let's review your other three contributions to this thread, in order:

not a response to the most popular Glock

not if you ignored the thread, like the rest of us do the FN threads...

Nobody is butt hurt over sensitive hands not being able to cope with a handgun grip angle, trust me.

Feel free to ignore Glock threads, it's really not that hard to do. :yesway:

LOL is all i'm going to say

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    LOL is all i'm going to say

thread_direction.png

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    fwiw, my 21 is pretty comfortable. A shade fatter than the Ruger P95, but still comfy, imo.

It's not so much the fatness, but the length that makes it feel so big. Would like to fondle one of the SF frames to see if it makes any real difference.

Of course, the extra grip size may offer some protection when the gun blows up.

I held out as long as I could, I swear!!

warmachine

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2010
    East Central Indiana
    It's not so much the fatness, but the length that makes it feel so big. Would like to fondle one of the SF frames to see if it makes any real difference.

Of course, the extra grip size may offer some protection when the gun blows up.

I held out as long as I could, I swear!!

Insert applause here! That cracked me up...Im an XD guy. Ive personally never shot a Glock, BUT before the torches and pitch forks come out, Im going to rent one of the sub compact 9s soon and find out what all the fuss is about. Thats part of what brought me to this thread, to see what people like. Have a good day Fan Boys :laugh: I keed I keed

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Well I see those of us that love the G29 are a clear minority. This makes me sad :(

I am very fond of my G22 that can shoot 3 different calibers flawlessly with simple barrel / magazine swaps but the G29 with a hot load just rocks!

BulkAmmo

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2010
    Most Popular Glock

I voted for the G23 since it was my first Glock. I don't think you can say there is a definitive best Glock. Just different flavors to cover different niches. The G19 would be my second choice.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I voted for the 30 as my favorite. I have a 21, a 30, and just acquired a 27. Overall my favorite is the 30. I shoot it very well and the size & caliber is a good compromise. I have had my 21 since about '92, and my 30 for over a decade as well. That said, I have only put about 100 rounds through the 27. So I haven't had much time with the 27 yet, so its not a 100% comparison but overall I shoot my 30 about the best.

charley59

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    In Carroll County
    A G17 was my first autoloading pistol back in 1988. I still have it and it has the best trigger of all my Glocks (I freshened it up last year with a new ejector housing and trigger/trigger bar). Loved my Ruger P90 until I was at the range one day, when someone offered to let me shoot their G21. So, I also have a G21. But my favorite, FUN gun, of all the Glocks is my G19!

Top Bottom