• What is your blood type?

• Total voters

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I have no idea, I should have asked the Air Force but I always forgot when I was in the med-check, hospital-thingy.

I wanted to add a "I have no idea" option because I was sure some people dont know their blood type.
    You should find out, that's important.
    Dont you have any document where there is your blood type on it? :dunno:
    I have a blood donor card and other health care documents that show my blood type.

Llamaguy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2012
    Arkadelphia, AR
    I wanted to add a "I have no idea" option because I was sure some people dont know their blood type.
    You should find out, that's important.
    Dont you have any document where there is your blood type on it? :dunno:
    I have a blood donor card and other health care documents that show my blood type.
    The military was the only place I had blood drawn and it wasn't on any of the records I got when discharged. Didn't stay in long enough to be deployed and/or get dog tags.

LoneWolf2554

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2012
    NWI
    Red liquid. Thicker than water but not like a paste. My actual type is something I've always wanted to know, but never think about asking about.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    The military was the only place I had blood drawn and it wasn't on any of the records I got when discharged. Didn't stay in long enough to be deployed and/or get dog tags.

Well if you want to give your blood you can help save someone's life and they will be able to tell you what is your blood type.
    That is one free way to know it.

FULLMAGAZINE

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 1, 2010
    B+, b-, and ...

... I have it tattooed on my arm, along-side the de-fibrillator notice. I gave 40 units to the German Red Cross, and 10 units in 'Nam. Can't give any more since 'Nam. FullM.

Zombie

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jun 14, 2009
    Danville
    I have asked my Doc, and he said they won't run a blood test just to tell you your type. Said that if you ever needed surgery, etc. that they would type it then. I have to get my INR checked and don't see why they couldn't just do it then. I really would like to know my type-but not too keen on donating:faint:.

Zombie

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jun 14, 2009
    Danville
    I completely doubt that. They may not do it for free, but if you pay, they'll be more than happy to run the test.
    Doubt if you will. He said he doesn't even know his. I've asked several of the nurses doing the INR as well-they said basically what the Doc said. I'd be happy to pay to find out. This is at Hendricks Regional.

Top Bottom