• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • x10

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    Martinsville, IN
    funny questions my dream pistol has changed over the years, When I was very young Ruger had talked up the ruger P85 so much I had to have one, I had one on order for almost a year before they finally came out and I shot that 9 mm for thousands and thousands of rounds, Then a guy introduced me to magnums, my dream pistol was a ruger redhawk and after a deer or 2 it changed to the ruger super redhawk ported and worked over, Then my dream pistol changed to a Contender in 35rem and after shooting that in the woods without ears I lost my interest (still have it) then I joined a club and my dream pistol changed to a target 22 so I tracked down a ruger MK2 Govt. that was a great gun then my dream changed to a S&W 41 (still have it best 22 ever made), Then I discovered 45 comp guns, I fretted bought built and had built a full blown 45 race gun, then my dream gun was a good 22 rifle, I bought a 77/22 (good gun), but I wanted more accuracy so I went to a Remington 541T DCM target Gun, Accurate but couldn't get a trigger on it, move to the mossberg DCM gun, same as 541 coulnd't get a trigger on it, Then I found the Anschutz 1903 (most accurate 22 I can conseve of), then my dream gun changed to a centerfire bolt gun bought a rem Varmint Synthetic in 308, Nice but not enough, Had a Krieger bbl, action trued, bolt worked over ect, the best shooting "varmint" class rifle I've ever seen or owned, so then my dream rifle was a Match AR, went through one with a colt cryo'd barrel (dissapointment), went Oly arms ultramatch, great varmit gun but not quite a highpower gun, Built a space gun with a krieger barrel super shooter, then my dream gun was copy of my 308, in 223, everything the same but just won't shoot, Then my dream gun was a shorty AR, (got it and shoot it every chance I get), then my dream gun was a good lever action in 44m for deer hunting, Got a marlin (disapointed in accuracy) then found the Puma scout, great gun for the money easy to shoot more accurate than the marlin by far, then my dream gun was the S&W m&p in 40, great gun needs a trigger,

Now my dream gun is ruger 77/44, Don't know where that will end

I've found Dreams change this little story has taken 25 years to come the this point,

Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Colt 1911 with selector for 3 shot burst,threaded for a suppressor and fitted with a slide lock so the slide won't cycle when using the suppressor.

flatlander

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Noblesville
    HK 45 With KAC suppressor and nite sights that you can use with the suppressor attached....I'm halfway to making my dream come true!!

Bob

POTI

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2009
    41818415auhySt_ph.jpg

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    A Modernized Gyrojet:

gyrojet-1.jpg

But only if I got ample ammo with exploding warheads (AP & Proximity).

Barring that?

Les Baer 1911:

ultcom.jpg

Jeremiah

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Avilla, IN
    STI perfect ten on the 2011 frames, with and extended bull barrel, and suppresor, PARA LDA trigger, Wilson bobtail, with nightsights, and maybe a flashlight.

Top Bottom