What is your EDC blade? Do you carry one?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • What is your EDC blade?

• Total voters

Chase515

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 29, 2011
    Oxford, In
    I'm carrying a boker kalashnikov 74. Cheap and made well, it opens just as fast as most spring assisted. Brad hooked me up with it, at the Lafayette gun show a few months back. He also gave me a discount for wearin a ingo t shirt. It served me well today cutting the paper off the top of a candy cane full of hershy kisses.

Hammer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 24, 2009
    On the lake
    If I am awake I always have a blade on me or very near.

I have been carrying a Kershaw Leek and it is a great carry piece for my use. Easy to sharpen and holds and edge very well.
    Kershaw-1660BB-rw-8815-5401.jpg

But just purchased a Pro Tech TR 2.1, so far I am liking it. It is thicker than the Kershaw which is the only disadvantage I have noticed so far.

TR21.jpg

Corporal D

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 16, 2010
    SE Side
    Looks like my EDC will be the Strider SnG my fiancé gave me for Christmas for the forseeable future... Maybe the rest of my life lol

OneShotFOGE

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2013
    Lafayette, Indiana
    I keep a Kabar in my truck. Theres some folder in there as well. Nothing too special. And I have a few different folders that I have on my person most days. M techs or S&Ws mostly.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    EDC= Spyderco Paramilitary 2 or an SAK Trekker also at times depending upon the situation a Bear OPs Stilletto for casual light duty.

SMiller

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 15, 2009
    Hamilton Co.
    Kershaw leek w/serations, getting ready to switch to Kershaw leek composite.

Super weak tip but just a damn good knife as long as you don't use it as a screw driver...

BigRed3588

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 4, 2013
    Boynton Beach
    I carry a basic Laguiole folder. They aren't the toughest knives, but you can shave with them out of the box and they hold their edge pretty well. I've yet to come across something it won't cut.

RAMBOCAT

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 21, 2011
    In the words of Ethan Becker---'A folding knife is just a fixed blade that's already broken". Amen to that.

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 16, 2010
    Spyderco Endura with wave feature. Good knife with good steel that will take a razor sharp edge very easily and the wave opener is the fastest thing around. Plus when I break or lose it (TSA took my first...) I'm not out a ton of dough.

Top Bottom