• Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    Sturdy you say?

ZEbnVnSh.jpg

I shall match everyones 0300's and raise an Medford Knife and Tool Fat Daddy as the king of sturdy knifes, with a full titanium body and a .260 thick blade it is hard to beat.

nate77

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 15, 2009
    Bunker Hill
    Kershaw Launch 1 in my pocket, Victorinox SwissTool, on my hip.

Kershaw Launch 3 is my dress knife.

Love the new Kershaw auto's, they've replaced all of my other knives.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    I need a 560BW in my life, but my next blade purchase will be a Leatherman Surge. I currently EDC a Rev at work since it's much less "weapony" looking than my ZT or Kershaws. Never thought I wanted a multi tool, but now I've come to depend on one and am looking to upgrade it. :faint:

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    It was also my first serious folder, Well worth the price they bring, Id like to get a 0450, or a 560 series, or maybe a 0350.... :runaway: oh I dont know...:hooked:

They just came out with a 0450 in carbon fiber, like it's big brother the 0452. Only the 0450CF is all black, with green spacers and only weighs 2.7 ounces.

I still prefer the look and size of the 0452. Yeah, it's big. But it's sooooooo light.

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    Benchmade Nakamura 484-1 love love love it! I saw a second sitting used in a LGS case I had to buy it as well. The -1 version has upgraded S90V steel, carbon fiber handles & blue hardware.
    My Kershaw Leek were too weenie for work, my HK & Protech switchblades freeked out too many people @ work. The Nakamura is just the right size & one of the toughest edges I've ever owned.

Tomahawkman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Aug 7, 2014
    Hamilton County
    They just came out with a 0450 in carbon fiber, like it's big brother the 0452. Only the 0450CF is all black, with green spacers and only weighs 2.7 ounces.

I still prefer the look and size of the 0452. Yeah, it's big. But it's sooooooo light.

Just looked that up. Good looking blade I really like those green spacers.

nate77

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 15, 2009
    Bunker Hill
    I need a 560BW in my life, but my next blade purchase will be a Leatherman Surge. I currently EDC a Rev at work since it's much less "weapony" looking than my ZT or Kershaws. Never thought I wanted a multi tool, but now I've come to depend on one and am looking to upgrade it. :faint:

Gerbers, and Leathermans feel like toys next to the Victorinox SwissTool; the thing is tank. They don't list it as one of the tools, but it has so much heft, and is so tough, that you can use it as a hammer too.

ireed3

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 10, 2011
    indiana
    I carried one of those gerbers for almost 4 years prior to getting the 301. Great EDC blade rides well in the pocket. I always wanted the auto version with the aluminium scales.

Ive had my gerber close to 4 or 5 years now, has never failed me once! Old reliable.

Top Bottom