• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • augdog

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2013
    Sheridan
    I have had the rugers,sigs but they weren't for me.I finally settled in on A G42 my 380 of choice. I would like to try A Kahr 380.

T-Mann

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 11, 2011
    Michiana Area
    My wife carries the Walther PK380 and I really enjoy shooting it. I had the old S&W Sigma 380 (look it up...it's a 90s era firearm) but that was a piece of....well, you know. I really like that PK380 though, yes you can get a 9mm in that size or smaller....so what. I carry a LC9, but my wife is more recoil sensitive than I am and I would rather her have 9 rounds of 380ACP that she is accurate with than 8 rounds of 9mm that she isn't (and doesn't like to shoot). Let's face it, a LC9 (and very small light 9mms like it) are not the most fun firearms to shoot. For all of you "380 BLEH...9mm is as low as it goes" folks, that is why someone would choose a 380ACP over a 9mm Luger that is the same size package...recoil sensitivity (which leads to inaccuracy, not practicing and not liking the firearm you are carrying and eventually not carrying).

I also really, really like the Beretta 85, for which I am currently in the market.

Redhorse

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    Frankly, a kel-tec p3at. I've bought two, traded one of them, and have been pleased with the overall performance of them. I wish there was a little more quality in the finish and design of the gun, but I didn't buy them for their looks.

dshaf

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 8, 2010
    I absolutely love the Kahr P380. Great quality and reliability. I almost bought the Glock but the size of the Kahr helped me with my decision. It is a true pocket gun. Very accurate for its size

ModernGunner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    NWI
    JMO, but since there are a multitude of small 9mm's (and even a few .45's) as small as .380's, carrying one just doesn't make sense for me, not even as a BUG.

Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Danville
    Glock 42. I love shooting it. I've been extremely accurate with it, and with Talon grips and the pinky extension, it feels great. Inside a Flashbang Capone IWB holster, I don't even know it is there, all day long. I've gone from light clothing summer carry with it to carrying it even in the winter. I just picked up a Glock 43, which is slightly larger and slightly heavier, so we'll see if it will unseat the 42. I'm not yet convinced it will.

Btw, with the right ammo, the .380 can consistently meet the FBI standard for penetration. Also, it WILL go right through a windshield and hit the target, even from an angle. But what is the likelihood of that kind of scenario? I think it is less than slim.

Jeeper

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 2, 2013
    I have and very much like the Kahr P380 and Glock 42. I'm more accurate with the P380 and carry it more often.

Klanham5576

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 12, 2014
    NE Indiana
    I like the Bersa's, the G42 is a nice very concealable weapon, don't care for the Ruger's, but my absolute favorites are the Beretta Cheetahs

Top Bottom