• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TheFox

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 5, 2020
    St. Joseph County
    I'm a coffee lover. I'm looking for something new. I used to work at starbucks. Arabian Mocha Sunani was my favorite. What do you like to drink?
    Africa Kitamu was another favorite. They got rid of that one too.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Westrock Rwanda, started drinking it when Walmart had it on sale, never looked back after that first cup.

TangoFoxtrot

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2018
    United states
    I'm a coffee lover. I'm looking for something new. I used to work at starbucks. Arabian Mocha Sunani was my favorite. What do you like to drink?
    Africa Kitamu was another favorite. They got rid of that one too.
    Aside from the name "liberal tears" is very bold and smooth. I recon they have lighter variety also, that is just what a friend turned me on to and been ordering ever since:)

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I had a rwanda coffee in the past and it was pretty good. I'll try to find this and give it a try. I've never seen it before though at walmart

They quit carrying it last year and now I get it from the internet. It's good, I brought some to work and now everybody swears by it.

TheFox

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 5, 2020
    St. Joseph County
    I tried Tasters Choice single packets not too long ago. I actually liked it. I didn't think i would but it happened. I have an electric kettle so it makes the process of hot drinks go fast.
    I love that kettle. $40 was worth it. Tea cocoa ramen instant anything.. rice, whatever.

4651feeder

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 21, 2016
    East of NWI
    Probably not much help, but I think my last favorite cup of coffee was brewed about 40 years ago, everything since then has been a downhill ride.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    I seem to be in a perpetual search of coffee. I like most from Folgers to whatever is at the other end of the spectrum. Not a coffee snob, but I am able to enjoy a really good cup of coffee with the best of them. I drink it black which makes it more important that it has good flavor. If you add anything to your coffee, it doesn't much matter.

I was drinking Starbucks for awhile due to my son once being a barista there and he set me up with some of his "mark out" coffee. But I'm not too crazy about it. I like the Starbucks Verona okay.

I have tried BRCC and it's okay, but I don't want to spend that much money. There is a local roaster here that I have had a bag of their dark roast and thought it was pretty good. I'm going to try another one to see if I still like it.

I have been drinking Community Coffee Cafe Special. I thought it was good until I tried the local guy.

That's the thing with coffee, bourbon, wine, etc.. You think you have hit on the "one" only to try something else at a later date and find it better. :)

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I tried Tasters Choice single packets not too long ago. I actually liked it. I didn't think i would but it happened. I have an electric kettle so it makes the process of hot drinks go fast.
    I love that kettle. $40 was worth it. Tea cocoa ramen instant anything.. rice, whatever.
    This is a fairly expensive instant coffee. I keep a jar in my shop and one in my camping bag. Eventually, I'll find a way to lighten up the packaging for the go bags.

I prefer my own roasts and grinds, but this makes a very drinkable cup in a hurry or a pinch.

81e9CLk3hML._SL1500_.jpg

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    I like Dunkin Donuts best, but I can't afford to drink a pot a day of it. The affordable coffee that tastes best to me is either Folgers Columbian or Chock Full O' Nuts.

Top Bottom