• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Smith n Wesson 357 is my favorite to shoot around, but I hardly ever get it out of the safe. My favorite that I shoot often is my Ruger AR 556, i shoot it every chance I get, but it’s been about a month since I’ve had it out. Shooting clay pigeons with the Ithaca 12 gauge dad gave me when I turned 13 is a lot of fun too. Now that I think about it, I’m not sure I have a favorite. I love them all equally for different reasons

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Rifle: 1942 M1 Garand & Yugo M48A
    Pistol: WWII Walther PP & 1936 P08 Luger
    Shotgun: My Dad's/Grandpa's Parker
    Finally...IMI UZI Model B (I have several barrels if I SBR it...)

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    Alfordsville
    Mine would have to be a Nylon 66 Apache Black I bought years ago. It has to have had about a quarter gazillion rounds through it by now. I taught my daughter and son to shoot with and memories like that still make me smile every time I take it out.

CampingJosh

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 16, 2010
    The one that I always want to shoot the most times: Smith & Wesson 617 (10 shot .22 revolver)

The one that always--still, after 6 years--makes me giggle when I shoot it: Serbu Super Shorty 12 gauge

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    My Ruger MKII 10" target. 53 oz of almost zero recoil and the long sight radius. Just so much fun. It eats any and all ammo.

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    My mid-sized collection is fun to shoot and I cycle through the entire bunch regularly. But I can break out three: For handguns it’s my S&W 686. For rifles it’s my M1 Garand. For shotguns it’s my Browning Citori.

Last edited:

daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.9%
    88   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    Having fun shooting. Now here is an idea I can get behind. I'm best, and quickest with an AR. It's what I did for so long as my job. It's what I did on deployments overseas. It's what I practice a lot with still. It's what everyone seems to be infatuated with because it's "cool" or they have fantasies of going to combat themselves... Nope... Oh I like shooting my ARs ok, but just ok. To me they are work guns. When I want to have fun, I want to work the action myself. I want to cycle a bolt or lever.

To me, the most fun gun I own to shoot is my Rossi 92 in .44 magnum. I had the 24" octagon barrel shortened to 17" by AllenM. Then a leftover piece pf picatinny rail found its way to the top flat on the barrel. Now a Sig Romeo 5 sits there, along with a light mounted in a Thorntail mount. Steve's Gunz provided the rear peep sight, and large loop lever, and I got rid of that pretty to look at, but painful to shoot curved metal buttplate in favor of a recoil pad, and this thing is a dream to shoot. It's a great deer gun, home defense gun, Jeep gun... It's just plain fun to shoot.

Top Bottom