• ...and so much more!
  • MinuteMan47

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 15, 2009
    IN
    Hunt's - NO HFCS Ketcup

And I'm not fibbing when I say it is the best-tasting ketchup I have ever had.

nohfcsketchup2.jpg

That's Corn Sugar now!

I wonder how much it will cost to have all the labels re-printed correctly. :D

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    Speaking about ketchup, has anyone gotten the new ketchup packs from Chick-fil-A?
    They are cool, if you tear the top off you can squeeze it out like a packet but if you remove the cover you can dip

jd4320t

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    South Putnam County
    Speaking about ketchup, has anyone gotten the new ketchup packs from Chick-fil-A?
    They are cool, if you tear the top off you can squeeze it out like a packet but if you remove the cover you can dip

Yeah I've seen them...overrated as far as I'm concerned. They contribute to the cost of my $10 meal there.:)

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    au contrare mom frere!

I don't know about anybody else, but I can taste a huge difference between, say Hunts and Heinz..
    YUP!!
    I read years ago that the tomato paste used to make Heinz is intentionally scorched during processing to give it that caramelized flavor. :yesway:

jd4320t

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    South Putnam County
    YUP!!
    I read years ago that the tomato paste used to make Heinz is intentionally scorched during processing to give it that caramelized flavor. :yesway:

This is hard for me to believe. When tomato paste gets burnt the color turns dark.

What were you searching for that you came up with an old ketchup thread

Hells yeah! Ketchup bump:rockwoot:

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    Red Gold FTW!!! :rockwoot:

I don't use anything by Heinz b/c of John Kerry marrying into the family and using their $$ for his campaigns. :noway:

JayPea

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    Youngsville
    We use whatever packets my wife brought home from the fast food restaurant (she always brings home lots of extras and we have a drawer full) But I have to admit I want to try Red Gold, and for the record I think Franks is way better than Tobasco red but I absolutely love tobacco green! And to the OP, jalapeño ketchup is at the top of my next shopping list!

Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Danville
    My heart is with Red Gold, and it is good, but Heinz is by far my favorite. I'd rather support Red Gold than John Kerry, but the Heinz just has the taste nailed. Same for Heinz 57 for steak.

Top Bottom