• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tommy2Tone

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 3, 2008
    Fishers, IN
    My guess is coyotes. This was found at 106th and Gray road, well behind the park at 106th and Gray road. Other bones were scattered around also.

Deerleg.jpg

DeerLeg2.jpg
    DeerJaw.jpg

DeerSpin.jpg

drgnrobo

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2009
    ft. wayne
    My first real world guess would be coyotes
    My overactive paranoia of the unknown is as follows
    1) zombies
    2) bigfoot
    3) aliens
    4) chupacabra (granted dont usually get this far north)

sig-sweet

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I'm guessing grenade
    I'm estimating the height of the fence to be 8-10 feet. I would say the actual detonation site was probably 20-30 yards away. There being no gnaw marks on the bone, I'd say it was suicide by hunter. In third world countries they hunt deer with explosives......(ok.. it's a stretch...alright... an out and out lie but I'm going with it anyway) since we are trying our best to be a third world country this practice is being adopted throughout the warmer climates of our Country. I'm surprised it has gotten this far North and East. Just like the fisherman with the Game Warden in his boat; when he hands him a lit stick of dynamite and asks if he’s going to talk or fish. (Although this is an accepted practice with gators) I’d say this deer had eaten the hunter’s winter flowers and taunted him behind the park to take his life.
    Sad indeed; if we had only heard his cry for help…..if only we could have gotten that deer to a certified mental health facility this senseless deed could have been avoided.

Nonetheless, hunting deer with explosives is ILLEAGLE…and wrong, just plain ole wrong!!

But I’m just guessing….

redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield
    I've never seen more evidence than this for a case of natural causes.... if your hanging on an 8' fence bleeding in the open country.... naturally your going to die :D

Top Bottom