What Movie(s) Inspired You To Buy A Firearm?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mike H

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    Vincennes
    Have Gun Will Travel, as a kid growing up in the 50's I knew I wanted to "carry a gun". I mean...how cool is that? I also wanted a real cool business card.

dpetreikis

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 17, 2011
    I grew up with the James Bond films, so naturally I HAD to have a PPK when I got old enough. Of course, not they switched to a Walther P99, so I need to get one of those now, too.

Not sure if I got the Beretta 9000 before or after I saw "Minority Report." Can't count HOW many movies I've seen Beretta 92s in, but still don't have one. Already had my USP 40C, but was happy to see one in both "The Replacement Killers" and "24." Glocks, of course, are everywhere, but I still have mine. "Mickey Spillane's Mike Hammer" and "Magnum PI" really inspired me to get a 1911... it's on the list, too.

tskin

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2008
    West Central Indiana
    James Bond, Goldeneye. I bought my first pistol, a .380 crapper Lorcin that would not even function properly through an entire magazine! lol.

I even had the shoulder holster (still have it)! I pawned the Lorcin off to a guy under the title of 'crapper', but he still bought it.

My 1st purchase was a Lorcin 380. If I were ever have to use it, I'd better kill 'em with the 1st shot because it's jamming up after that. I'd like to get rid of it, but not sure I'd get anything for it.

Last edited:

aehuber

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    movie guns

Where do I start. Wanted :Dead orAlive. Laser Products 870, Terminator. Winchester. 1901 shotgun. Well that's all I can think of right now.

Top Bottom