• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • zx6rman96

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2011
    i like 95.5, but im so tired of commercials, and it seems when one station is airing a commercial all of the other stations are too....im tempted to get sirus radio or somthin

Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    I call it "iPod." Where else can you get Metallica followed by Garth Brooks followed by Manowar followed by Beyonce followed Prince followed by Extreme followed by Heart ... ? There isn't a radio station that plays that. Oh, and there's no commercials. At all. :p

My favorite song transition to date: Manowar's "Warrior's Prayer" followed by Beyonce's "Single Ladies" - "Who were they? THEY... Were the Metal Kings!" "All the single ladies, now put your hands up!"... I nearly fell over laughing. There wasn't even a breath in between the two voices.

MtnBiker6510

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 19, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    I listen to Public Radio on the way to and from work to catch up on some news. If its been a rough day I'll play music on my MP3 player through my trucks stereo. I haven't played an antique CD in coupla years.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I listen to my XM or my iPod (sometimes Pandora). I cannot stand terrestrial radio anymore. They play nothing but watered-down garbage and commercials.

$mooth

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 27, 2010
    Texas
    I listen to 95.9 The Ranch out of Fort Worth, TX (streaming of course). All the country stations here only play the "pop" country and very little variety. The Ranch plays a lot more local (to TX) artists so you get a lot of really good stuff you wouldn't hear anywhere else.

Homepage - KFWR

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    It depends on what machine I'm running. We have different radio stations playing in different sections of our building. Right now, I'm listening to 97.1 Hankfm. If I go down the ramp, we're playing X103.3. And if I turn the corner the radio is playing 94.7 Q95.

Other times I have my IPOD playing :D

zx6rman96

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2011
    I listen to Public Radio on the way to and from work to catch up on some news. If its been a rough day I'll play music on my MP3 player through my trucks stereo. I haven't played an antique CD in coupla years.

:laugh: antique CD's.......its true, who buys them? maybe if they have a combo DVD or somthin i will buy one, ususally just get all my music from amazon. Wonder where the mp3 will be in 10 or 15 years time

Plinkuh

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 7, 2010
    West Side of Indy
    I call it "iPod." Where else can you get Metallica followed by Garth Brooks followed by Manowar followed by Beyonce followed Prince followed by Extreme followed by Heart ... ? There isn't a radio station that plays that. Oh, and there's no commercials. At all. :p

My favorite song transition to date: Manowar's "Warrior's Prayer" followed by Beyonce's "Single Ladies" - "Who were they? THEY... Were the Metal Kings!" "All the single ladies, now put your hands up!"... I nearly fell over laughing. There wasn't even a breath in between the two voices.

You can use gapless playback or insert a pause(s). It seems like you're having too much of a good time with the gapless option ;)

Top Bottom